Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
htpc guy Wrote:Try updating the keys. Also the latest git build fixed an encode issue with the keys.

how/what/where do I update the keys?

thx for the help!
I'm not at my computer but I think its adding settings, fetch new keys.
Excellent Script!

I have everything working exactly the way I want except my station list is out of order. It seems to be sorting by date created. Is there a way to order it alphabetically?
Ex:

Now it is:
3 - 60s,70s,80s Hits
2 - Swing
username's Quickmix
1 - Rock Hits

Would like:
1 - Rock
2 - Swing
3 - 60's etc
Quickmix

Thanks for all your hard work!
htpc guy Wrote:Try updating the keys. Also the latest git build fixed an encode issue with the keys.

I updated key and re-entered user/pw... still crashes.

I have 1.2.5 -- if this is not the latest can you post the latest of tell me how to link my RapidSVN (I've tried the links from the GIT page, they do not work)

thx!
Livin Wrote:I updated key and re-entered user/pw... still crashes.

I have 1.2.5 -- if this is not the latest can you post the latest of tell me how to link my RapidSVN (I've tried the links from the GIT page, they do not work)

thx!
I'll give you a walkthrough for using Git (this example is for windows)
Delete the folder xbmc-pandora from the addons and userdata folders before starting. That way you know you will be working with a clean install.

Download Git from here.

Open git (it will look basically like a command prompt).
  • At the git command prompt type:
    cd /c/users/computer name/AppData/Roaming/XBMC/addons
If you typed it right you should see your line repeated with the path in yellow. This confirms that you have changed into the correct directory.
  • Now type git clone git://gitorious.org/xbmc-pandora/xbmc-pandora.git

It should start doing a bunch of stuff. This will create a directory and download the addon with the most recent revisions.

Now anytime in the future you want to update you can open Git and type:
  • cd /c/users/computer name/AppData/Roaming/XBMC/addons/xbmc-pandora
  • git pull

Now, it was my experience that with the most recent revisions that you needed to update the keys before the addon would work.
  • In XBMC go to Music>Music Addons
  • press C to open the context menu and choose Add-on Settings
  • choose Force Re-Fetch Keys

profit?
Pandora went live today with the new site redesign. Is this addon still working for anyone? I'm at work and cannot test. Just curious.
yup. Works like a charm. thanks for the GIT tutorial too!
wdog18 Wrote:yup. Works like a charm. thanks for the GIT tutorial too!

Sweet. Can't believe that the site was redesigned so much and this still works.Rofl
I'm getting this error when trying to use v1.2.5:
org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: 000.000.000.000|0|INCOMPATIBLE_VERSION|Pandora does not support your client version.

EDIT: Looking in pandora.py, I see PROTOCOL_VERSION=31. Anyone know what it needs to be to work?
EDIT 2: Changed to PROTOCOL_VERSION=32 and now all is happy.
Stopped working for me this evening as well. I didn't have time to troubleshoot but will do so, soon.
yup changing to 32 works on ATV thanks
Well its not working for me anymore "failed to authenticate listener" I double checked my login info, it is all correct. Anyone have similar issues? tried the 31-->32 pandora.py change as well and that does nothing.

hmmm
just got this addon yesterday, and I am having a problem signing in. I have been getting the "failed to authenticate listener" message every time.

I have version 1.2.5 and I have placed the crypt_key_input.h and crypt_key_output.h files in my script.xbmc.pandora file.

Can anyone tell me if I missed something?
WOOOO!!!!

I figured it out!

Turns out all I had to do was change the pandora.py file to PROTOCOL_VERSION=32 instead of 31!

Great addon!Big Grin
daniel4891 Wrote:WOOOO!!!!

I figured it out!

Turns out all I had to do was change the pandora.py file to PROTOCOL_VERSION=32 instead of 31!

Great addon!Big Grin

yup! that was my guess also and it worked! Laugh

are we considered Python programmers now? Big Grin