Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes...I tried that too. I've pretty much tried every version of copy+paste that I could think of. Hence my request...

Thanks,

-K
I did use the RAW copy and I used nano editor on XBMC Live (Ubuntu 11.10)

Not sure what to say .. if I was home I'd post it for you.
I'll post it tonight if it's not done by someone else by then..
Khan Wrote:Yes...I tried that too. I've pretty much tried every version of copy+paste that I could think of. Hence my request...

Thanks,

-K

Here you go then...I usually dont spoonfeed peeps but Im bored here at work.

Got it working now?
Gee woodyearl...thanks for posting the file...I guess helping people is considered spoonfeeding by you, eh?

Anyway, I'm getting the same error which is fine cause now I need to look at my Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS install and see WTH is going on with it.

Thanks,

-K
Yeah copied that .py file and I'm still getting a "failed to authenticate" error.
A_GroundedPilot Wrote:Yeah copied that .py file and I'm still getting a "failed to authenticate" error.

Excellent! I don't feel alone anymore Big Grin

What's truly annoying is that as a Pandora One subscriber, I have no choice but to run this abandoned project on the best freakin home theater project out there.It would be really nice if they provided us with a client that runs as an add-on for XBMC. Hear that Pandora!!...hop to it, dammit!
I use Ubuntu too and was having problems simply cutting and pasting pandora.py. I fixed it by

1) completely removing the files in my ~/.xbmc/addons/script.xbmc.pandora (kept the crypt_key_input.h & crypt_key_output.h files)
2) pull the repository using git
Code:
git clone git://gitorious.org/xbmc-pandora/xbmc-pandora.git
which creates the ~/xbmc-pandora directory
3) cd into the ~/xbmc-pandora and copied all the files back to my script.xbmc.pandora directory.
4) I then pasted the update from woodyearl to pandora.py and volia...everything started working again.

Why is beyond me, but no interest in troubleshooting it. The above steps probably took me 2 minutes to do.

Quote:What's truly annoying is that as a Pandora One subscriber, I have no choice but to run this abandoned project on the best freakin home theater project out there.

Couldn't agree more, Pandora seems to ignore very obvious users at times.
woodyearl Wrote:Here you go then...I usually dont spoonfeed peeps but Im bored here at work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?e8m7ffe4y8midm3

Got it working now?

Thanks
I appologize if this has been asked and answered: Does this script work with the latest XBMC Live? How about XBMC Freak?

Thanks.
Still failing after replacing pandora.py file. Even uninstalled the entire script, re installed, replaced py file. Still no go.
O-KAY....finally got it working. I followed bac522's recommendation only this time, I did it all from the XBMC desktop and NOT via the SSH shell from my Mac. Obviously, there was something getting screwed up in the copy+paste via the shell even though I was using nano to edit the file. MANY thanks to pstation for getting this to work with the new SSL configuration. You rock! Big Grin

-K
Anyone know where to put it in ATV2 I have root access looking through the directories but still can't seem to find it.
ateam201 Wrote:Anyone know where to put it in ATV2 I have root access looking through the directories but still can't seem to find it.

ateam...if it's anything like OS X it should be in ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.xbmc.pandora

I would check myself but my ATV2 is out on loan to a friend.

-K
After some more digging its in here /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/scripts

if anyone else was looking it.
Hi there,

I have the same problem as "ateam201" locating the folder and pandora.py file on my ATV2.

I have installed Pandora (script.xbmc.pandora.v1.2.6.zip) and I am facing the obstable that my Username and PW are not recognised, which seems now to be a common problem. Would like to replace the pandora.py file, as recommended here, but canĀ“t find file/folder on ATV2.

Grateful if someone with an ATV2 could indicate where to replace the pandora.py file.

Thanks, Best
EBob