Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Same here. Working fine up until this morning... :-(

Tried rebooting ATV but no change.
Ditto. Cannot authenticate user. Refetching keys does not help.

Not terribly helpful, just chiming in.

Michael
Same problem here. Perhaps pandora found a way to block the script. Hopefully not
I'm also having issues now logging in.
Looks like there was a change to the authenticateListener call. I'll try and get a fix out tonight.
spbogie Wrote:Looks like there was a change to the authenticateListener call. I'll try and get a fix out tonight.

Cool thought it was just me
spbogie Wrote:Looks like there was a change to the authenticateListener call. I'll try and get a fix out tonight.

Thanks so much!!

This is easily my favorite addon. I'd be lost without it.
Good to know it was not me either. I tried 1.2.6 xbox version. I also tried 1.28 on AppleTV.

Will the updated version work on either or will it only work for XBMC on Computer?

If someone can please provide links for AppleTV and/or Xbox version I would really, REALLY appreciate it.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I use this everyday and am so lost without it. Thanks for all you do for us!
rashid420 Wrote:Good to know it was not me either. I tried 1.2.6 xbox version. I also tried 1.28 on AppleTV.

Will the updated version work on either or will it only work for XBMC on Computer?

If someone can please provide links for AppleTV and/or Xbox version I would really, REALLY appreciate it.

AFAIK they are all the same. I haven't tried it on Xbox but I'm pretty sure I am using the exact same version on my ATVs as on my PC.
can't wait for the new update Big Grin
TechLife Wrote:AFAIK they are all the same. I haven't tried it on Xbox but I'm pretty sure I am using the exact same version on my ATVs as on my PC.

When I tried the XBox version failed with error. Logs said "Incompatible". When it failed on ATV, there was no such error.

Needless to say if the update available will work on both, I will be in seventh heaven!
Love your work, the wife can't wait for your update.
bimmerd00d Wrote:Love your work, the wife can't wait for your update.

+1, miss (and love) this great plugin!!

We need an auto-update repo too Wink
I second the missing and the need for a repo that will auto-update