Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NsOnLn Wrote:Do you mind sharing with me the steps you took to get it working? I have the old version on my ATV2 and need to update it. I want to make sure I am doing it correctly. Thanks a ton!

In order to get it to work on my ATV2 I upgraded to 1.2.9 the latest build. I too had the script error when running. Try Again. Then Try to force refetch keys then exit XBMC. Reopen XBMC and try again that should solve the problem. Once in awhile for some reason or another the Pandora script fails to fetch the appropriate keys. Just reboot XBMC and you should be all set. Worked for me hope it helps!
thatruth Wrote:In order to get it to work on my ATV2 I upgraded to 1.2.9 the latest build. I too had the script error when running. Try Again. Then Try to force refetch keys then exit XBMC. Reopen XBMC and try again that should solve the problem. Once in awhile for some reason or another the Pandora script fails to fetch the appropriate keys. Just reboot XBMC and you should be all set. Worked for me hope it helps!

How do I refectch the keys?

spbogie-I will PM you the log. I SERIOUSLY APPRECIATE the effort and time you put into this! Thank you!
I had to refetch the keys as well and then it started working again.
bac522 Wrote:I had to refetch the keys as well and then it started working again.

How do I do this? Thanks!
I run XBMC on Linux, but this is how i did hit (not sure if it would be different on other platforms)

Highlight the Pandora plugin, press "c", then select "Add-on Settings"...you'll see a menu choice "Force Re-Fetch Keys"
bac522 Wrote:I run XBMC on Linux, but this is how i did hit (not sure if it would be different on other platforms)

Highlight the Pandora plugin, press "c", then select "Add-on Settings"...you'll see a menu choice "Force Re-Fetch Keys"

Thanks for the quick response. Doesn't work that way on ATV2 though Sad If anyone knows how to refresh keys, please let me know.

Thanks!
1.2.9 installed and working, excellent work, spbogie
htpc guy Wrote:Hmm... Which skin are you using? Does this happen in all skins? I'll take a look and correct it soon and send spbogie a merge request.

Interestingly enough, it only happened the first time I loaded it on each box. I noticed on my main box tonight that it had corrected itself. (Dharma/Confluence)

I also noticed it on my laptop (Nightly/Aeon) but after loading the 12-10-11 nightly, it was fixed. Maybe it would have been if I had loaded it a second time?

I think everything is fine...
Tranceaddict420 Wrote:Thanks for the quick response. Doesn't work that way on ATV2 though Sad If anyone knows how to refresh keys, please let me know.

Thanks!

Open Music, Music Add-on. Then long press the middle select button on your Apple TV remote. Select Add-on settings (note: this is where all settings for add-ons are, you can do this to any ann-on) enter login info, click force re-fetch keys and okay. Then exit XBMC to the main AppleTV screen, reboot XBMC and you should be all set. If Pandora throws a script error again, just reboot XBMC no need to force re-fetch keys this time. You should be fine the second time around.
thatruth Wrote:Open Music, Music Add-on. Then long press the middle select button on your Apple TV remote. Select Add-on settings (note: this is where all settings for add-ons are, you can do this to any ann-on) enter login info, click force re-fetch keys and okay. Then exit XBMC to the main AppleTV screen, reboot XBMC and you should be all set. If Pandora throws a script error again, just reboot XBMC no need to force re-fetch keys this time. You should be fine the second time around.

YEAH! It worked! Only thing I had to do different is highlight the pandora add on and then use the menu button, not the middle select button. I am using an OLD XBMC client, not a night build so that may be why it's a bit different.

THANK YOU!
spbogie, thank you! Works fine. I really appreciate your work here.

Michael
1.29 worked out of the box on the AppleTV-1 for me.

On the Xbox it still does not work. I put my username/password in the settings, but when I try to run it, I get error "Script could not be configured". Anyone able to run this on the Xbox?

PS. I also tried "Refetch Keys". Same error.
Hey guys,
So I went to listen to Pandora today and received a log in auth error. So I came to this post, and started reading from the last post. People were talking about the "Re-Fetch Keys" so I did that and then received the error "unable to load keys". I then noticed 1.2.9 was out so I deleted my current add-on and the addon_data folder, then downloaded 1.2.9 and when I try to log in, I still keep getting the "Unable to load keys" error.....can someone help me out?

I'm running XBMC on Windows 7
Quicksilver2002 Wrote:Hey guys,
So I went to listen to Pandora today and received a log in auth error. So I came to this post, and started reading from the last post. People were talking about the "Re-Fetch Keys" so I did that and then received the error "unable to load keys". I then noticed 1.2.9 was out so I deleted my current add-on and the addon_data folder, then downloaded 1.2.9 and when I try to log in, I still keep getting the "Unable to load keys" error.....can someone help me out?

I'm running XBMC on Windows 7

Im having similiar issues. xbmc 10.1 win7 v.1.2.9
I takes a long time to either work or fail. Sometimes it works other times I get script failed. sometimes I get cant load keys. Somebody needs to look at an error log.
Quote:Somebody needs to look at an error log.
Perhaps it would be useful to provide one then...