Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Geeba okay thanks! yes i just noticed that the site is down as well. Not sure either. Do you have any suggestions for streaming music such as pandora? I've also been working on niva x but im finding out that they are moving to a new server at the moment.. i'm not winning!!!
Aha! harperhawk - apparently the company that host the site has gone!

http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/

New site.
Can somebody repost the link. The Mediafire link is down.
(2012-07-08, 15:01)BurrCheese Wrote: [ -> ]Can somebody repost the link. The Mediafire link is down.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Here you go: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1138363

harperhawk: to make the pandora script work on the xbox, you have to create a folder in plugin_data or script_data. I forgot what the name was, but that was the way i got the previous versions to work
It can not work!
Have backward adapted the script but on moment login not work

Thread on the new xbmc4xbox forum !

Regards Jan (skatulskijean)

Have anywhere it working on XBMC Eden .
please make a upload from the momently working Version what you have on your PC or Atv

Have nobody it working on main Eden?

Ok than it will not work!
This 145 pages of Pandora stuff is too much to wade through (I have tried).

I am using XBMC on Window OS and Pandora is not working. My username/pswd works fine on Pandora through a browser, but not through XBMC.

Should it update the scripts automatically or do I need to download a new version or a completely new add-on to get it to work?

(2012-07-11, 16:20)JuzzyBear Wrote: [ -> ]Should it update the scripts automatically or do I need to download a new version or a completely new add-on to get it to work?
No, it's not going to update automatically since the last "official" version is broken. See post #1444 for a link to a patched version that still works (listening to Pandora right now). You will have to install it manually.
@artrafael
and this version works on win you can login , have you it tested?

regards Jan
(2012-07-12, 11:39)jeanwilly Wrote: [ -> ]@artrafael
and this version works on win you can login , have you it tested?
Yes.
@fastdump
can you upload a debug log from it with deleted account info from you.
I adapted for xbmc4xbox to but i can not login and the Debug log on the Xbox give no info what help and no errors with your Debug Log can i see what it do and hope i can than this problem on xbox solve!

Regards Jan

Skatulskijean
(2012-07-12, 17:38)jeanwilly Wrote: [ -> ]@fastdump
can you upload a debug log from it with deleted account info from you.
I adapted for xbmc4xbox to but i can not login and the Debug log on the Xbox give no info what help and no errors with your debug log can i see what it do and hope i can than this problem on xbox solve!
Sorry for the delay, I may also have misread previous posts.

I have it working in Win7 (not XBOX), on XMBC Frodo - not actually tested on Eden. If that's what you're after then here's my debug log... http://pastebin.com/U8ai2yy6

Please Note:
  • I had never installed Pandora before July 10 so there would be no conflict with any previous installs (Pandora has only become available again in Australia in the last week so I finally had reason to install)
  • I used VTWoods version from the link on Dixon Butz's post here
  • Log includes starting XBMC, starting Pandora, choosing a station and starting playback
@fastdump thanks for the log

Regards Jan (skatulskijean)
my EnglishXBMC4XBOX http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewto...p?f=9&t=72
I am new to this forum and am trying to get the pandora add-on installed and working. I have downloaded the script from media fire and then tried to install from zip file, but it says the file doesn't have the proper structure.

XBMC Eden
Mac Mini

Thanks for your help in advance.

unix8me
This script is working fine for my Windows XBMC Build. Thank you very Much!!!!!!!