Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: T! Svn r260
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am using SVN R260 (Due to my XBMC Rev) with a few mods copied over from your SVN release i.e. BD/TV Boxes in Slide View and Info View etc. My question is how can I remove the clear cases from the Recently Added Movies on the Home Screen?

Also I borked the movie trailers view and they will play but i can't see them unless I go to Full Screen.

P.S. I just switched to your skin last night and I love it. Especially the new changes you have implemented since 2.11
drdeath691 Wrote:I am using SVN R260 (Due to my XBMC Rev) with a few mods copied over from your SVN release i.e. BD/TV Boxes in Slide View and Info View etc. My question is how can I remove the clear cases from the Recently Added Movies on the Home Screen?

search Includes_Home.xml for dvdcase.png and remove the image control.
Hi Ronie, I've also just recently upgraded to Transparency! svn r260.
Really loving the new settings layout and submenu features, it's obvious from the code that you've put a lot of work into adding these features.

There are a couple of things that I'm wondering about, if you have a few minutes..
1) Main screen Comic button option has been removed, just wondering if this was due to a max limit for the number of home screen 'buttons'?

The next few questions are about the RecentlyAddedScript

2) Is it possible to remove the "Recently Added Movies" from the VideoFiles button, but keep it for the Movies button?

3) The RecentlyAddedScript seems to indicate that it might be possible to show "Recently Added Music Videos"?

4) This might be more 'Script' related, but for "Recently Added Music" would it possible to link to the actual album page, instead of just playing the first song on the album (so that the user can manually select the song from the recently added album)?

Thanks for any insight,
bionic1234 Wrote:1) Main screen Comic button option has been removed, just wondering if this was due to a max limit for the number of home screen 'buttons'?

i've removed several menu options (comics, games, emulators), you can now create them yourself as a submenu button. (ie Comics could be in the Pictures submenu)

bionic1234 Wrote:2) Is it possible to remove the "Recently Added Movies" from the VideoFiles button, but keep it for the Movies button?

nope, but it's easy to do by modifying Includes_Home.xml
change:
<visible>[Container(5040).HasFocus(1) | Container(5040).HasFocus(2)] + !Player.HasMedia</visible>
to:
<visible>Container(5040).HasFocus(2) + !Player.HasMedia</visible>

bionic1234 Wrote:3) The RecentlyAddedScript seems to indicate that it might be possible to show "Recently Added Music Videos"?

as far as i can tell it can only show totals (watched/unwatched), but not the most recently added ones.

bionic1234 Wrote:4) This might be more 'Script' related, but for "Recently Added Music" would it possible to link to the actual album page, instead of just playing the first song on the album (so that the user can manually select the song from the recently added album)?

i seem to remember Nuka1195 was never able to figure out how to do that.
ronie Wrote:search Includes_Home.xml for dvdcase.png and remove the image control.

Sweet thanx... How would I remove the clear case look from the Paused Movie View and maybe add the blue ray look? Do you know how I can re-enable the trailer view where it displayed inside the Info screen. It's not a deal breaker i just thought it looked good there and for some reason it stopped working
drdeath691 Wrote:Sweet thanx... How would I remove the clear case look from the Paused Movie View and maybe add the blue ray look?
check DialogSeekbar.xml in the T! svn. i've already changed it there:
http://code.google.com/p/transparency-xb...eekBar.xml

drdeath691 Wrote:Do you know how I can re-enable the trailer view where it displayed inside the Info screen. It's not a deal breaker i just thought it looked good there and for some reason it stopped working

oops, i think i was the one who broke it...the needed fixes are in r292
Perfect, thanks Ronie
Major Issue
I have xbmc nightly build 28274 on my xbox just for this skin becuase i love it so much I am using the r260 version of this skin
but now i am having a major issue when i select a .avi file it starts to play fine
then test it out on a a dual audio anime .mkv file it either does not play the file or starts playing it then 1 sec after it starts it freezes my xbox and i have to manually shut off my xbox.
I have tried other skins on this xbmc build and mkv files play smoothly it is just this skin that is having this issue please anyone help!!
Tweak Wrote:Major Issue
I have xbmc nightly build 28274 on my xbox just for this skin becuase i love it so much I am using the r260 version of this skin
but now i am having a major issue when i select a .avi file it starts to play fine
then test it out on a a dual audio anime .mkv file it either does not play the file or starts playing it then 1 sec after it starts it freezes my xbox and i have to manually shut off my xbox.
I have tried other skins on this xbmc build and mkv files play smoothly it is just this skin that is having this issue please anyone help!!

several things you can/need to do:
-resize all the backgrounds included in the skin (the backgrounds in the svn repo are not optimized for the xbox)
- disable all that can be disabled under 'Skin Settings' (media flags/animated icons/views you don't need)

check if your movie plays correctly now.
if so, you can start re-enabling the features you really need/like.
drdeath691 Wrote:I am using SVN R260 (Due to my XBMC Rev) with a few mods copied over from your SVN release i.e. BD/TV Boxes in Slide View and Info View etc. My question is how can I remove the clear cases from the Recently Added Movies on the Home Screen?

Any way to download to download the SVN R260 without compiling it myself from SVN? Any built readily available of the R260 version?

Thanks!!!
steve1977 Wrote:Any way to download to download the SVN R260 without compiling it myself from SVN? Any built readily available of the R260 version?

Thanks!!!

there's really not much to compile.
you can just download r260 from svn and use it right away.
ronie Wrote:there's really not much to compile.
you can just download r260 from svn and use it right away.

Thanks. Can you please let me know how to. In Ubuntu directly over terminal would be perfect. Thanks!!!
steve1977 Wrote:Thanks. Can you please let me know how to. In Ubuntu directly over terminal would be perfect. Thanks!!!

svn checkout http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ Transparency!
ronie Wrote:svn checkout http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ Transparency!

Thanks. Shouldn't that give me the very latest built instead of R260?

Btw, is it as easy to get the very latest (unstable, not recommended) XBMC built? What would be the command? After downloading, would I still need to install it?
steve1977 Wrote:Thanks. Shouldn't that give me the very latest built instead of R260?
oops, yeah...

svn checkout --revision 260 http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ Transparency!

steve1977 Wrote:Btw, is it as easy to get the very latest (unstable, not recommended) XBMC built? What would be the command? After downloading, would I still need to install it?

downloading the xbmc source would be just as easy, but you'll have to compile it yourself.
download instructions for the xbmc source here:
http://xbmc.org/download/

compile instructions are included in the source (see the README.ubuntu file)
Pages: 1 2