Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Twonky Media Server recognizes XBMC as o2 Joggler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed Twonky Media Server v5.1.3 on my Netgear ReadyNAS Duo. I am able to connect to it through XBMC via upnp, and access my photos. I'm not worried about music or video right now, just photos. I can bring my photos up, but I think I'm seeing the thumbnail versions because they are pixelated and definitely not being scaled to 720p like my television.

I've tried using SMB, but the ATV doesn't have the horsepower to deal with high-res photos, which is why I'm trying to go the upnp route so images can be resized on the fly.

When I log into the Twonky Media Server, it is recognizing my ATV w/XBMC as an "o2 Joggler", whatever that is. I've tried all of the other next best things, such as "Default DNLA Client", and "Default media device" and have not found anything that does the job. XBMC, and AppleTV do not show up as options in the Twonky interface.

Has anyone had success with photo streaming to an ATV using Twonky, and if so, how did you configure the media server?

If it would help I'll certainly post a log, but I didn't want to post one for an "o2 Joggler".

Thanks for any help.