Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trailers Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If there is a trailer available for film, you get a trailer icon! how do you play it, as it's not selectable?

The top level folder Trailers, what is this for?

PS, Im using 2.11 how do i go about using the SVN and keep it updated? do i install via the SVN installer?

Thanks again for a really terrific skin..
reddevilmeuk Wrote:If there is a trailer available for film, you get a trailer icon! how do you play it, as it's not selectable?
in fanart view, slide view and movie info dialog, the icon IS selectable.

reddevilmeuk Wrote:The top level folder Trailers, what is this for?
sorry, no clue what you mean.

reddevilmeuk Wrote:PS, Im using 2.11 how do i go about using the SVN and keep it updated? do i install via the SVN installer?

nope, you need to install it yourself.
check the download page for instructions:
http://xbmc.org/skins/transparency/5/
thanks, the top level folder is where you have movies | programs | plugins, you can unhide the trailers menu

ps, thanks for the info
reddevilmeuk Wrote:thanks, the top level folder is where you have movies | programs | plugins, you can unhide the trailers menu

ps, thanks for the info

ah, the main menu on the home screen.
you can link the 'trailers' button to launch the Apple Movie Trailers script.
ronie, im on fanart in the movie section but cannot get to the icon with the remote either way Sad

sorry
reddevilmeuk Wrote:ronie, im on fanart in the movie section but cannot get to the icon with the remote either way Sad

sorry

in fanart view, hit 'left'.
in slide view, hit 'up'.
in the movie info dialog, hit 'down'.

let me know which ones of these work for you. :-)
ronie Wrote:in fanart view, hit 'left'.
in slide view, hit 'up'.
in the movie info dialog, hit 'down'.

let me know which ones of these work for you. :-)

something has just dawned on me..... you said filmstrip but im looking at the image and it's of the film take boards..... are these different?

e.g. http://clapper.mastervb.net/images/clapper.jpg

EDIT, Ronie thanks again your support is second to none..... i rechecked, ensured i had a downloaded movie in the folder and the icon now indeed shows the trailer Smile thanks again