Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: xbmc hangs upon exit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've noticed on multiple occastions that xbmc would hand when i try to exit out of it. Is there any work around for this ?

Win7 64bit XBMC rev 28032

Thanks
It happens when you use the menu system to exit, right? Not with a remote command, right?
it doesnt matter if i use the remote or the keyboard...

i usually exit from the home screen - scroll to the left once to the power icon then select exit xbmc then it would just hang
Yea I've had that happen many times although I've never ever looked to see if anything had been posted about it.

It might only happen when I exit through the menu but I swear it has with AltF4 as well.
To me only through menu.
Same here. Win 7 Ultimate x64, xbmc 9.11 release. When I try to exit XBMC using the menu it hangs. Need to kill process via taskmgr.
I have win7 and xbmc 9.11 witch has the exact same problem as above described
i have this problem with camelot on winXP.
Just thought I would chime in and see this also happens when exiting via the menu.
If you check the log file its having problems killing things in xbmc, it happens to me too.
Was a solution found for this?

Happens to me on 9.11
Do any of you have the XBMC Webserver enabled? I was having this problem and disabling the webserver stopped the crashes. I opened a ticket on Trac for this issue.
I do, I use it for the android remote app.
pippin88 Wrote:I do, I use it for the android remote app.

Have you tried disabling it to see if it fixes the issue?
Pages: 1 2