Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] TV show logo mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a mod for having logos while in Media Info view:
DOWNLOAD modified .xml and install into Confluence/720 folder

See in action - Youtube Link *notice it automatically adjusts to whether you have a logo or not.

Setup
CHECK THIS POST for download/updates
Pick and choose the logos and put in the root of your TV show folder named as logo.png like so:

LOST/
----folder.jpg
----fanart.jpg
----logo.png
----season01.tbn
Nice, great job. I'll try it
love it, thanks
I cant for the life of me get this to work.

I have downloaded the xml and overwritten the existing one in the 720 folder. I added logos to 11 of my shows and named them logo.png in the root of the tv show folder. I rebooted xbmc and removed a show and readded it to the library.

All I see is the show name, no logo is being recognised.

using r28256 on xbmc live

any thoughts?
jabba200 Wrote:I cant for the life of me get this to work.

I have downloaded the xml and overwritten the existing one in the 720 folder. I added logos to 11 of my shows and named them logo.png in the root of the tv show folder. I rebooted xbmc and removed a show and readded it to the library.

All I see is the show name, no logo is being recognised.

using r28256 on xbmc live

any thoughts?

I spoke to soon too.. I am having same issue LOL
I even tried that build, 28256, still worked for me. If you want you could post a debug log or here is another way to pull logos by:

1. create a folder in Confluence/media called "logos"
2. place your logos in there and name them exactly as the show, i.e:
----24.png
----battlestar gallactica (2003).png
----chuck.png
----flashforward.png
3. Download THIS modified .xml
thanks mcborzu that works.
***UPDATE***

In case anyone had trouble with logos displaying I learned, thx Ronie, that I needed to use "Largeimage" otherwise there is some type of smb issue.

Everything should be good now. Link at top of first page reflects the change.
Thanks Mcborzu, Confluence now displays the corresponding logo!
Do you have any plans of adding logos to the other Confluence views? (more specifcally "Media Info 2")
Got this working great, but it then affected my blu ray/dvd wallpaper mod. Is there a way for this to work together?
Just ctrl+f the word "logo" and then match the location to the same area in your bluray mod...
Sorry ctrl+f what 'logo'?

The mods work fine on their own but as they have both different .xml.
crtl+f means "find in page"
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but would it be possible to add these logos to the 'Media Info 2' view?
feerlessleadr Wrote:Sorry to bump such an old thread, but would it be possible to add these logos to the 'Media Info 2' view?

I'll see...more of a if I have time thing
Pages: 1 2