Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] TV logos in landscape multiplex for Aeon65 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a mod for having logos while in Landscape multiplex for Aeon65 1.0:
DOWNLOAD the modified .xml and install in the aeon/720 folder.

**UPDATE**
Support for EKIM232's mod (Landscape Multiplex and Poster Mutiplex

DOWNLOAD

See in action - Youtube Link *notice it automatically adjusts to whether you have a logo or not.

Setup
CHECK THIS POST for download/updates
Pick and choose the logos and put in the root of your TV show folder named as logo.png like so:

LOST/
----folder.jpg
----fanart.jpg
----logo.png
----season01.tbn
Couldn't figure out where to find the "Use Posters in TV section" setting, I have now and download link is updated with the change:

great mod. Thanks!

but a few logos are missing for me:

Everybody hates Chris
Gangland
King of Queens
MadTV
Lockdown
Parker Lewis
Ross Kemp Gangs
Scrubs
Shin Chan
Spaced
Two And A Half Men
The War At Home

maybe you can add this or give me a link where i can find more...

greets Tetsuo
This thread will be the thread to follow for updates/requests....

It's still early in the Logo's lifespan but I or others will try and fill the requests...
More Eyecandy in my Fav skin! I like it. Thanks!
Allright, looking Great...
I dunno if you have time to actively edit this, or you spend most of your time finishing Night, but I have 2 requests. If you don't have the time: no worries.
- could you incorporate these logos in the showcase view as well?
- Could you remove the small showtitle right above the episode name? I never liked that, and with these logos we don't need it anymore. ;-)
Batemann Wrote:Allright, looking Great...
I dunno if you have time to actively edit this, or you spend most of your time finishing Night, but I have 2 requests. If you don't have the time: no worries.
- could you incorporate these logos in the showcase view as well?
- Could you remove the small showtitle right above the episode name? I never liked that, and with these logos we don't need it anymore. ;-)

No promises, but I'll try and if easy I'll see what I can do...
First, thank you; this is awesome! This has actually made me switch back from low list to landscape & showcase. I use posters for my TV shows and season posters, so I only use the landscape view for the episodes and your mod makes it great. I will just second what Batemann said about incorporating it into showcase as well.
might not be the correct place to ask this but i am having issues with aeon65 not showing the landscape images i have. I have a landscape.jpg in each of my tv show folders and have turned off the use posters in tv shows (or whatever it is) yes it still cuts off a good portion of my images in the landscape view in this mod
hermy65 Wrote:might not be the correct place to ask this but i am having issues with aeon65 not showing the landscape images i have. I have a landscape.jpg in each of my tv show folders and have turned off the use posters in tv shows (or whatever it is) yes it still cuts off a good portion of my images in the landscape view in this mod

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe all the TV views use the cached image....

To test take a show, pull up the tv info screen (press 'I' on the keyboard) and change thumb to a landscape thumb then it'll look right.
excellent! I tryit when I go home...
***UPDATE***

In case anyone had trouble with logos displaying I learned, thx Ronie, that I needed to use "Largeimage" otherwise there is some type of smb issue.

Everything should be good now. Link at top of first page reflects the change.
**UPDATE**

Support for EKIM232's mod
- Landscape Multiplex and Poster Mutiplex
DOWNLOAD
Hi mcborzu,
quite a nice work! I was playing a bit around with the code to get it work in the lowlist view, but no logo wants to appear.Wink
So i don't have much idea of xml or even skinning and now i would ask you if u could give me a hint or perhaps u will implement it by yourself one time.
Thx,

The_Flo
The_Flo Wrote:Hi mcborzu,
quite a nice work! I was playing a bit around with the code to get it work in the lowlist view, but no logo wants to appear.Wink
So i don't have much idea of xml or even skinning and now i would ask you if u could give me a hint or perhaps u will implement it by yourself one time.
Thx,

The_Flo

Mostly it's just copy and paste. My guess is they are probably showing but maybe hidden by a panel or something. If the regular 10.5 Aeon(the one where they have a team of guys working on it) doesn't include logos. I'll probably throw up a mod...

In the meantime just play around, delete the <visible> so you know thats not causing you trouble and see what happens...
Pages: 1 2