Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looks like either mcborzu or Sranshaft are filling in the requests at the same time Smile whichever one it is, or both, have you got im? that way we can talk in real time and make sure we dont overlap, i need to redo funny people now, i can be im'ed on kodestar @ googlemail dot com (gchat) or kode at normalpeoplehate dot me dot uk or add me on face book http://www.facebook.com/KodeStar for facebook chat
Kode Wrote:is someone else uploading to funny or die at the same time as me?

That would have been me. lol Sorry about that mate. Might need to add in some kind of system so that two people can't edit the same thing at the same time.
Lol, its not a problem i was just getting very confused, was going through the list of shows not in the database on the previous page, if you have done any of those let me know and i'll cross them off.

I've also changed the code so when you upload an image it has a name like ew6we76we76.png (its not actually like that its a system generated unique name) then when its approved it sees how many images the series already has if non it names it like seriesnames-12345.png and if it had say 2 already it would be seriesname-12345-3.png.
it also strips out anything from the name that isnt a-z A-Z 0-9
When you download the image, does that randomly generated name get changed back into something that is easier to read (ie: the series name)? It's not super important but it would be nice when downloading multiple logos at a time to be able to easily recognize which logo goes with which series.

Also, perhaps a flag something along the lines of "Now being edited by <name of user>" would help in alleviating some of the confusion when you have two people editing the same entry.
Once its approved the name is changed as i said, thats what should get downloaded? s i.e. when you click download it would be seriesname-12345.png or are you saying thats not happening?
To be honest, I hadn't tried downloading any of the logos. I just have and it's working as you've stated.
Ok that's cool Smile I'm about half way through my list so shouldn't be long Smile
Finally, they are all done, there were a couple that i had no idea what they were supposed to be though, i've marked them as such, anyone got any ideas?
Kode Wrote:Finally, they are all done, there were a couple that i had no idea what they were supposed to be though, i've marked them as such, anyone got any ideas?

The original filenames might help. :p
those are the original filenames, unless you mean i didn't say them in my post, in which case i've been talking about this list http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=559...tcount=868 sorry if i've been confusing people, doh, lol.

eltigretheadventuresofmannyrivera.png
hayate no gotoku-89554.png
mk-2284279.png
myhime.png
thepaulreisershow.png
Kode Wrote:ppic: good point, do you want just a text messag of "not found" or a proper 404 Not Found? Either is 5 seconds to implement, so its up to you.

just fill the xml with a "no images found" message, it'll be ok!
ppic Wrote:just fill the xml with a "no images found" message, it'll be ok!

hows that?
Kode Wrote:hows that?

well i'm not a pretty good php side coder, but if you found no image or no show for the id, you still return a xml, but instead of image url, just put the message .

can't ?