Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These all have english names, I checked before replying to him. ^_-
This question is more for the international guys but how many shows actually change their logo for international audiences?

Seems like the couple times I google/youtube a show and follow a link to an international commercial the logo is still the same English logo?
Some shows get Hebrew logos here in Israel but they pretty boring.
I'll stick with with the English ones.
Here some examples:
WEEDS Image
Underbelly Image
HEROES Image
Lie To Me Image

If someone still want to use them it can be found here:
http://yes.walla.co.il/?w=1/7000
I know some french shows that have logos already in the database:

Kaamelott
Hero Corp

Both shows are from France and therefore don't have an enlgish equivalent

Also some American shows have french logos:

Desperate Housewives
Lost
Ugly Betty
Grey's Anatomy
The Mentalist
Two and a Half Men
The Simpsons
Everybody Loves Raymond
etc...
@Kode

Do the logos get converted to:
showname-12345.png

Just curious because I believe the script is the easiest for new people and if yes I can download the pack then reupload it to my site until there is an updated script.

Anyways I downloaded the whole pack and reupped it so seems the script is up to date.

It seemed like only columbo wasn't right, it was named 420ppd87941.png. Looks like all the normal uploaders still name them showname-12345.png, so if you can continue that'll help with keeping the script updated in the meantime...
yeah, it automatically names them showname-12345.png showname-12345-2.png etc, also if a logo is deleted it will rename the ones left. The columbo one was probably uploaded before i got the renaming thing working properly, i will fix it.

*edit* it doesn't matter what the uploaders name them, as i said it automatically renames them, the 420ppd87941.png would have been an interim name that the systems generates before an image is approved.
time to switch to the new repo for the script ? all is ok ?
I fixed columbo, have you had a play with the new mod features yet mcborzu?
ppic: as far as i know there are no problems at all, that columbo issue occured at the very beginning when the site first went live, other than that i don't think there have really been any issues
oki, just went on it, last approuved logo list is not clikable, is it normal ?

i'll see to get the script working with your site tonight or in a day.
Play with yes, but the cool thing about these type of sites is everything is pretty much automatize. Which is great!!

And so far it's mostly us regular guys making logos so theres not much to approve/deny.
yeah, on the front page, on the left hand side is all the latest approved images, no point them being clickable its just for information, might make when you click them, it downloads them, but not sure if that would annoy people clicking on them accidentally.

Also the design might change to make it a bit more user friendly, but even if it does, the api will stay as it is now, so wont affect the script.
mcborzu Wrote:Play with yes, but the cool thing about these type of sites is everything is pretty much automatize. Which is great!!

And so far it's mostly us regular guys making logos so theres not much to approve/deny.

Thats cool, the only reason i was asking was to see if there was anything you would like added to the mod tools, most of the feedback on the tools has been from hikaricore, but thats because i have him on my instant messenger.
Kode Wrote:Also the design might change to make it a bit more user friendly, but even if it does, the api will stay as it is now, so wont affect the script.

ok, no pb for me.
new script version available to download from new repo (http://www.lockstockmods.net/clearart/)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=74912

modders and skinners, please update your embeded script Wink