Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I felt like being nice about it. :p
eee sorry but that wasn't an anime logo it's for the new show from Syfy...you told me to check the rules and redo it according to them...that's what I did and if you're not happy remove it from your site and next time I do something I just wont share it and that's it!
ezekiel2k9 Wrote:eee sorry but that wasn't an anime logo it's for the new show from Syfy...you told me to check the rules and redo it according to them...that's what I did and if you're not happy remove it from your site and next time I do something I just wont share it and that's it!

He wasn't talking about you, though that was quite evident from the fact he said 20+ anime logos, and you uploaded 1 non anime logo.
Kode Wrote:He wasn't talking about you, though that was quite evident from the fact he said 20+ anime logos, and you uploaded 1 non anime logo.

Oops ok I tought he was cause The Phantom is also an anime so...my mistake ^^
No worries Smile
Not sure if has already been discussed, it's hard for me to keep up with this thread, but is there an option to reports Logo's that are of bad quality?

I noticed this one and it doesn't look as good as it should:

The letters aren't smooth.
Feels a little rushed. Wink
It's fine, I used vector art for it and applied a minimal drop shadow.
This is not an example of "bad quality" as you put it. The letters are perfectly smooth..

**edit** Hrrm.. actually I see a couple small jaggies which shouldn't be there and may have uploaded the wrong copy, I'll check when I get home and if needed reupload. Still a far cry from bad, if you'd seen some of the ones I've rejected lately. Tongue
Theres not currently a way to flag "bad artwork", though i am thinking of it as a feature, as well as things like rating logos, click to download. I might start a thread for features/suggestions/bugs etc, depends if anyone would find it useful, 109 pages is quite a lot to go through to try and find relevant information
The really bad ones are slowly being replaced and save for a few that slip through the cracks it might be a waste of time to implement as far as features go.
Honestly with a handful of us approving logos a bad artwork flag is rarely going to be needed.
True, plus you will probably have people marking some logos as bad just because they are dickheads.
Just what we need, more dickheads. ^_^
yeah, I think between us two we fill the quota for dickheads to the brim Tongue now do more logos we are down to a mere 119 requests now! lol
Ya ya, this weekend I should finally have some free time.
Sranshaft usually does about 10+ at a time so 119 isn't so bad. :p
Yeah, you do have to hand it to him, he cranks them out

*edit* I might actually have a go myself this weekend, any tips for making them in general, and any tips for using gimp, i started it up the other day, and was pretty much lost, too used to photoshop, kept using keyboard shortcuts without thinking, lol.

*edit* Also I'm going to have any submission I do go into the pending section, so you can deny them if they are shit, I wont be offended don't worry Wink
Well what kinda tips you need? I got them coming out of my ears.