Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are far worse entries in the collection than this.

You're welcome to make a replacement. I must have approved this one when I was half asleep.
Honestly though, it's not really that bad. Needs a bit of contrast and some sharpening but otherwise it's fine.
Kode Wrote:Actually, that raises a good point, sports aren't allowed on thetvdb so you wouldn't be able to request UFC on the website, any thoughts on how to deal with this?

I guess thats where maybe people asking in this thread might help. We can't cater to everything and I believe lockstock should mirror theTVDB's inventory....
Was this.....
hikaricore Wrote:There are far worse entries in the collection than this.

You're welcome to make a replacement. I must have approved this one when I was half asleep.
Honestly though, it's not really that bad. Needs a bit of contrast and some sharpening but otherwise it's fine.

directed to this post??.......

FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Here's one for Friday: The Animated Series

I may be able to find a sharper image........
MarkAsRead Wrote:The logo for Space Ghost coast to coast is bloody awful, please remove it.
Needs a lot of clean up.

FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Was this.....

directed to this post??.......

No
But were you to upload that image to the site I would deny it for quality. :p
hikaricore Wrote:no
but were you to upload that image to the site i would deny it for quality. :p

lmao!! SmileSmileSmile
i have a request for u awesome artists. i dl alot of pilots to see if the series are worthy my time, and would like a logo for my pilot directory. could any of you whip up a pilot logo for me and post it here? Big Grin
Sorry for uploading the same logo for Tim and Eric three times on the site. I realized that the glow was cut off on the side the first time and then realized the second one I uploaded was cut off at the bottom. The third one should be fine.
The 3rd one wasn't bottom aligned.
The 2nd looked fine to me, I didn't really notice any cut-off.
If need be we can replace it but like I said I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Also this isn't just to you but everyone.
Please please please please stop uploading duplicates and logos that are slightly different but that same image...
It's hard enough checking these god damn things without having to compare 3-5 copies of the same image to see what the hell you're doing.
I'm seriously considering denying logos when a person submits multiple copies...
It's really really god damn annoying.

Are they all the same?
Is one slightly different?
Does one have a small error I'll overlook because I'm comparing 4 of the same damn image?
if they look the same, why not ignore the others and quality check the latest and approve\deny?
When they all look that same it can be hard to tell which is the latest.
My point stands people need to stop uploading duplicates / slight variations.
Upload the right image the first time and it will be approved/denied sooner.
ohh i thought they came with date or some identification of order when uploaded.
IIRC it just shows the date of upload on the approval screen, I can change it to show the time as well. I might change it so if someone uploads a new series logo before their last one has been approved, it over writes the last one, that work better for you hikaricore?
think it will be better with showing time instead of overwriting, in case there are two totally different logos.
I don't mind if people upload multiple images for a show, just not the same damn one over and over.
Time would solve this as I could simply disregard the other uploads and examine the latest.