Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scrapers setup on svn 29328
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i just compiled last nights svn (29328) and can not find any scrapers. i tried searching the forum, but i have been away for a few months and i guess i missed a few things.
i also have no visualization ?!?
megacrypto Wrote:i just compiled last nights svn (29328) and can not find any scrapers. i tried searching the forum, but i have been away for a few months and i guess i missed a few things.

there are some (not yet working) changes, i use r29203. this works
openelec.tv Wrote:there are some (not yet working) changes, i use r29203. this works

thanks .. will try it now Smile
openelec.tv Wrote:there are some (not yet working) changes, i use r29203. this works

Does ProjectM visualization work in 29203, too?

boba
About a week ago the addons section of the settings stopped working all together.
It had been quirky a few times but almost always worked right after the merge.
I'm currently sitting on r29145 myself until things are workin again. ^_^
r29203 did not make any difference .... will try now 29145
boba23 Wrote:Does ProjectM visualization work in 29203, too?

boba

i dont know exactly, because i build without projectM at the moment. but you can try this.
megacrypto Wrote:r29203 did not make any difference .... will try now 29145

if this not make an difference to you, there was a merge of the addon branch. now you must enable scrapers and visualization under system settings/addons. some commits after 29203 brokes the addon system
openelec.tv Wrote:if this not make an difference to you, there was a merge of the addon branch. now you must enable scrapers and visualization under system settings/addons. some commits after 29203 brokes the addon system

Ok .. now on 29145 and in addons i can find the visualization and screensavers, but when i try to preview any xbmc crashes .. will see whats up with that.

still no scrapers what so ever !!

update: i can see all the files under /usr/share/xbmc/system but in my /home/mega/.xbmc/system its empty ?!
megacrypto Wrote:Ok .. now on 29145 and in addons i can find the visualization and screensavers, but when i try to preview any xbmc crashes .. will see whats up with that.

still no scrapers what so ever !!

update: i can see all the files under /usr/share/xbmc/system but in my /home/mega/.xbmc/system its empty ?!

which revision was your latest tested revision?
files under the /home/mega/.xbmc dir are for user installed things, files under /usr/share/xbmc comes from system - the default things from xbmc. perhaps it helps you remove or rename /home/mega/.xbmc and try with an clean /home/mega/.xbmc dir
I am pretty sure visualizations are still broken, especially ProjectM was crashing the latest svn builds right away for me when enabled. If you want to run something kinda stable go back to at least 28276 which is mentioned on xbmc.org as last build before the addon merge.

boba
openelec.tv Wrote:which revision was your latest tested revision?
files under the /home/mega/.xbmc dir are for user installed things, files under /usr/share/xbmc comes from system - the default things from xbmc. perhaps it helps you remove or rename /home/mega/.xbmc and try with an clean /home/mega/.xbmc dir

nope ... no go

i renamed the original .xbmx folder and restarted my system, and still no scrapers showing up.

i think i will try 28276 and see what happens

note: visualization works.. at least goom does
So you enabled the scrapers under addons and they're not showing under the video settings?
Or they're not showing under addons where they need to be enabled first?
hikaricore Wrote:So you enabled the scrapers under addons and they're not showing under the video settings?
Or they're not showing under addons where they need to be enabled first?

they are not showing under addons .. all i have is visualization and screensavers
Pages: 1 2