Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Zotac ZBox HD-ID11 Vs Asrock ION 330
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... Zotac ZBox HD-ID11 looks good, but how good is it?
Ion2 & Atom 510 sounds good?

But never heard of Zotac ! Good?

Silent?
Zotac are pretty popular and have a good track record - scan a few pages of this forum and you will see the Zotac ION boards mentioned quite a bit.

As for the ZBox - yeah it looks good - but does have a cooling fan so not 0db.
magnetik Wrote:Zotac are pretty popular and have a good track record - scan a few pages of this forum and you will see the Zotac ION boards mentioned quite a bit.

As for the ZBox - yeah it looks good - but does have a cooling fan so not 0db.

I think it's been debated whether the HD-ID11 has a fan or not. There is a photo of a prototype clearly showing a fan, but directed questions at the Zotac rep via twitter indicate that the final product is fanless. I'm anxiously waiting to find out for sure.
IRCC, Zotac also up the price by $30
teaguecl Wrote:I think it's been debated whether the HD-ID11 has a fan or not. There is a photo of a prototype clearly showing a fan, but directed questions at the Zotac rep via twitter indicate that the final product is fanless. I'm anxiously waiting to find out for sure.

Oh wow - didn't know that - interesting. Smile
magnetik Wrote:Oh wow - didn't know that - interesting. Smile

I guess the verdict is in, Anandtech has a HD-id11 in hand and it does have a fan. Darn...
I am half way done setting up my ID11, here are my impressions so far:
http://blog.insanegenius.com/2010/05/zot...sions.html