Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [AppleTV] Stacking and UPNP Librarys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all and thanks for the great software, it has simplified watching movies for my wife and I. any ways on to the issue at hand...

[Setup]
Mac Pro with latests XBMC Legit version.
I'am using it as UPNP Server just hiding it after start.
2 Library's Both 1TB OSX Journaled, 1 Movies, 1 TV Shows, All separated in there own folders, scrap info is perfect
Apple Tv fully updated connecting via wired lan, XBMC patchstick updated Legit version.

[Issue]
"Stacked" work fine on Mac Pro rename files to CD1 etc... scrap info and its all good, it shows final time and not just time of one file. It works perfect. but on the AppleTV the files show up at the bottom of my list and show file size 0.0KB and all the letters when you scroll are % signs except when you get down to the "stacked" movies which then show you alphabet A, S, Z.

[Steps Taken]
[MacPro]
Removed Sources then re-added [] Turned UPNP off And On [] Switched To SMB = No Dice
[AppleTv]
Removed Sources then re-added [] Re-Patchsticked it, for fresh start = No Dice
[Re-Produced]
The only way i have been able to fix the problem is to remove the "stacked" movies, and reboot my AppleTv and restart XBMC on Mac Pro.

Any Info would be great.

Cheers
For clarification, you're running Xbmc on Mac as your UPNP server, and it's sharing movies which are stacked? I can see that causing trouble as I highly doubt the UPNP server has the logic necessary to properly share a stacked entity. I'd suggest opening an official ticket, and including a wireshark capture from your Mac of the UPNP session.
Sounds like a plan thanks boss

cheers