Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WIP] Fusion - a new skin for XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Hitcher Wrote:Wall View in action

Wow that looks amazing, and smooth as well
biljard Wrote:I may have missed this but Arcanthur, will there be beta testing on this skin? If not, when do you estimate that this skin will be released? This skin seems to be so clean and neat, cant wait!

thelight Wrote:might be a lot to ask and i know your team is about perfection, but... as seeing every one is really excited about its release and that's an understatement. can you give all of us something to wet our appetites. Like maybe a alpha or beta release?

First release wont be until near Christmas, so just keep checking back and if anything changes you'll know Wink
Arcanthur Wrote:First release wont be until near Christmas, so just keep checking back and if anything changes you'll know Wink

Okey! I wont be home in December so please give me a late christmas gift when i come back haha Rolleyes
Maybe it's just my personal preference and if so I'll shut up...but I think having both "HD" and "SD" media flags defeats the purpose; this way every movie is flagged...I think only flagging HD would be sufficient, as the two flags aren't immediately noticeably different enough. It feels like one should stand out, and SD can be assumed by no flag at all. I can always delete the SD icon myself though. Just putting in my two cents.

Skin looks great.
Hitcher Wrote:BigList video
from a code curiosity point of view do you actually have a bunch of main labels with visibility conditions to adjust its width based on what is visible (kudos to you if you do must be about 11 combinations) or are you just sliding a fixed width one around.
by that I mean if you have none of the options visible does it just cut off the text 300 pixels short of the screen edge where the images would of been
mfwilli Wrote:Maybe it's just my personal preference and if so I'll shut up...but I think having both "HD" and "SD" media flags defeats the purpose; this way every movie is flagged...I think only flagging HD would be sufficient, as the two flags aren't immediately noticeably different enough. It feels like one should stand out, and SD can be assumed by no flag at all. I can always delete the SD icon myself though. Just putting in my two cents.

Skin looks great.
As I said to Arcanthur, no flag can also mean that it's a disc image that hasn't been played yet for XBMC to extract any info. Having said that we'll probably add the option for None, HD only and Both.
Jezz_X Wrote:from a code curiosity point of view do you actually have a bunch of main labels with visibility conditions to adjust its width based on what is visible (kudos to you if you do must be about 11 combinations) or are you just sliding a fixed width one around.
by that I mean if you have none of the options visible does it just cut off the text 300 pixels short of the screen edge where the images would of been
I did use visibility conditions when I coded the same thing for Welo but seeing as the main label is already 685px wide with everything on I didn't bother this time.
Hitcher Wrote:BigList video

Man, Hitcher - I am continually impressed with your skills. This is looking fantastic so far. Well done guys.
mfwilli Wrote:Maybe it's just my personal preference and if so I'll shut up...but I think having both "HD" and "SD" media flags defeats the purpose; this way every movie is flagged...I think only flagging HD would be sufficient, as the two flags aren't immediately noticeably different enough. It feels like one should stand out, and SD can be assumed by no flag at all. I can always delete the SD icon myself though. Just putting in my two cents.

Skin looks great.

Hitcher Wrote:As I said to Arcanthur, no flag can also mean that it's a disc image that hasn't been played yet for XBMC to extract any info. Having said that we'll probably add the option for None, HD only and Both.

And here it is -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyl7T-Hhp8k
This is really one of the #1 skins in the up and coming category... I hope that at least this one lives long enough to make it a complete skin which is stable.

Keep up the good work. Liked the list-view and the flags Wink
This skin is very functional as it is the now, I was using it on my revo 3600 (win7) and it worked great bar the big list view that seems to lag like hell Sad.
Rocky5 Wrote:This skin is very functional as it is the now, I was using it on my revo 3600 (win7) and it worked great bar the big list view that seems to lag like hell Sad.

one of the privileges of being in a team I suppose
Updated textures for postershelf view and added watched icons:

Arcanthur Wrote:Updated textures for postershelf view and added watched icons:

That view made me make up my mind. Once this skin is released i will NEVER even LOOK at another skin! Shocked
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25