Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Shows not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys....dont kill the n00b......

I am having issues with my TVShows not all showing up. I get 95% of them to show. The ones I mainly have issues with is Law & Order. I can get Law & Order to show, but not Law & Order: SVU or Law & Order: CI. I can get CSI: Miami and New York to both show. Is there something easy to do to fix this?

I am running XBMCLive Alaska

have no idea how to get a report log from the media center, I barely got it to install correctly as I next to nothing about Linux. Needed a techy friend to help me install Alaska correctly.

I use TheRenamer to get the IMDB info for the shows. Seems to work PERFECTLY for 99% of all the shows so I am wondering if its a XBMC issue.

Thanks.
Thanks for the info. After looking deeper into it...I found that I needed to spell out Special Victims Unit and Criminal Intent to get XBMC to recognize it. Now Im complete! Thanks for the help!
I am still having problems with Law & Order: Special Victums Unit.
I have tried every possible combinations for the directory name but the scrapper doesn't pick it up.

Does anybody have working dir name or full tvshow.nfo?

Thanks.
Just tried it with the season folder named Law & Order Special Victims Unit\Season 2\s02e01 and it picked it up just fine - if you still have problems post a debug log trying to scrape.
Tried folder name you provided but still no luck. I was able to update show information by going to TV Show Info using menu button, then refresh, then it asked to provide Show Name, provided only Law & Order -> Scrapper gave me few options and I selected Law & Order: Special Victums Unit. Then it updated just fine...

Strange. Thanks for your support anyway.