Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ION 330 HT & Pansonic 42PX80 Has any one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
used this setup / got this setup ?

And have you had any problems with it ?

got one come in couple days time

thanx michael Huh
Its fine. The Plasma-TV is great. Use XBMC-Linux for the 330HT.
thank you a was just a bit worry if had to mess on with modlines / xorg config ?? for me plasma or will it work out off the box with ion 330 ht Huh
Ive got an Asus EB1012 (ION 330) and PZ85 overhere and everything works fine Big Grin

My Windows 7 installation worked out of the box and Ubuntu worked after fixing the things meantioned below.

Only problems i had were some common bugs in Ubuntu 9.10. I had the blinking-terminal-screen bug (probably caused by a bad nvidia config setting) and hdmi sound was muted.
Thank You For Reply Guys But Would Like To Hear From More People If There Have This Setup ?Big Grin
It wont work out of the box since px80 native resolution is 720p. You have to add the modes with 1920x1080_24, 1920x1080_50, 1920x1080_60 to get it to work.
Shocked o could some one please send me there modline for there ion 330 HT to go with me pansonic 42px80 just a have not got clue how to edit them

thanks
Got a Acer R3610 but should be the same. try use this settings.

http://pastebin.com/ZdzBZxTi
thank calebck do you have 42px80 as well ?

and does thease setings work for you with Acer R3610 ?

thanks
I have this TV but currently using a Mac-Mini but will be ordering a Asrock330 HT next week. I'll have a check to see if anything causes a problem.
Thomss Wrote:I have this TV but currently using a Mac-Mini but will be ordering a Asrock330 HT next week. I'll have a check to see if anything causes a problem.

ok that be great a have one coming in about 9 days time so me email says
where u get yours from and how much you pay ?
Michael 2010 Wrote:thank calebck do you have 42px80 as well ?

and does thease setings work for you with Acer R3610 ?

thanks

Yes it works i got a 37px80 but my got a friend with 42px80 and has the same xorg.conf.