Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Anyone got the bottom Red Green T Yellow Blue keys working on a Gyration?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Anyone got these working on a Gyration? I can figure out how to get all the other keys working, but can't seem to get anything out of those keys. I'm setup as per these instructions: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=72978

I've tried peeking individually on both the "event-mouse" and "event-kbd" inputs, and enumerating every possible value from 0x000-0x1FF in the lircd.conf file but no luck.
Bump... If you haven't but have tried, that would be good to know too... FYI, ALL the other buttons (including home/power/liveTV etc) can be seen by the keyboard driver, just the ones that need to be redirected via LIRC have a value higher than 0xFF. Just got to figure out how to get X to read these keystrokes (I bought the keyboard/remote package and would like to get everything working through the standard keyboard driver as you don't lose autorepeat then...)