Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Live] TV Shows not showing up in Library Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just did a fresh install of XBMC Live 9.11 Repack on my Acer Revo 1600 to where it takes up the entire HD.

I've been able to get it to look at my 1TB drive on my Home PC via SMB to create sources for "Movies" & "TV Shows." All the movies work fine, but the TV SHOWS section is all kinds of jacked up.

Even though when I look at the source via the file view (vs. Library view) I can see all my folders with their respective TV shows in them and the shows within them, when I put it on Library mode, it doesn't show all of the shows, and for some reason also brings up some other file names that I dont recognize and most importantly says there is no files within the folders.

I've tried deleting the source and re-creating it, thinking I've made a mistake somewhere as well as tried setting the content in a variety of ways but simply cannot get this to work.

Before I decided to wipe my system and install a fresh version of XBMC everything including my TV shows was working fine, but now its not. The only thing that I can think of that has changed on my PC side of things is I HAD downloaded DivX and it of course set itself as "default player" for all my videos. I have since uninstalled DivX, made sure Windows Media Player is my default video player and ensured that all the file extensions are .avi

Any thoughts? I'm stumped!

Thanks in advance!
Did you mark the source as TV Shows and select TheTVDB as the scraper?
Quote:FishOil Did you mark the source as TV Shows and select TheTVDB as the scraper?

Yes I had marked the source as TV Shows, but awhile after posting this I noticed I had made the scraper IMDB.com instead of TVDB.com. Apparently that will make a big difference.

Since switching that, I'm back in business. Sorry for the dumb noob question, and thanks for the help.