Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: YuYu's XBMC CVS download-build-rar batch file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
from changelog:
Quote:this release brings the batch up to date with the latest changes to the cvs source code.
some of the scripts, including the apple qt browser were updated to work with the latest changes to their respective websites.
i will try to add other improvements i had in mind in the next update but, for now, this should bring the script back up to date so their will be no more screwy builds...

sorry it took so long, been busy...

as the changelog says, i hope to add some functionality along with some other odds and ends, but for now the script should be back in working order....
quick fix....

all of screensavers folder is now included. old mplayer directory will remain for those using beta dvd player until it is moved and that foldder is no longer needed....
updated...

screensavers actually fixed... whoops Rolleyes

added a screensaver folder to the custom extras so that you can add any custom screensavers you want to add in to you r builds..
i love your script yuyu, and i'd really like it to be updated soon Smile when do you think you'll have the time to update it?
it seems the script is downloading the pm3 skin, but it doesn't upload it to the xbox. is there something i am missing ? or just a small bug ?
you must change all references from /prjoect mayhem/ to /project mayhem iii/ in the bat file.

good luck Smile
after i run the batch file, it pops out for only a few seconds and i got nothing but logs in "finished build" folder.

the cvs log notes " 'cvs' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. ". the vs 2003 log notes "the following files specified on the command line: d:\xbmc_dbr\xbmc\xbmc.sln , could not be found and will not be loaded. "

i have vs.net 2003 enviorment edition and latest xdk and winrar installed on my pc, and yuyu's old version works on it before. does anybody have a clue?
ok update is up!

hopefully all should work well again... except the whole default.xbe not being updated every compile time, weird... it works for me and others, but for some others it seems it does not, i am still looking into this, meanwhile you guys could check out the batch file that makes xbmcdbr do a fresh cvs download everytime it is run.
anyways, i also added some newer and some fixed python scripts.
lemme know how it goes.
ok package has been updated, should allow you to add new paplayer stuff as well as other functionality has been added to the batch files folder in the custom extras folder. check the changelog in case you want a little bit better idea of what has been changed...
thx -> works great

but something is missed for me. i have edited my own language file called "craxx" for more entries in scrollmenue. an i want only german and english added.

so i make some new lines:
:: a directory containing customized language (can be empty) ::
set language=%home%\custom extras\language

md "%home%\upload\language"
md "%home%\upload\language\german"
md "%home%\upload\language\english"
md "%home%\upload\language\craxx"
xcopy "%home%\xbmc\language\german" "%home%\upload\language\german" /e /q /i /y /exclude:exclude.txt
xcopy "%home%\xbmc\language\english" "%home%\upload\language\english" /e /q /i /y /exclude:exclude.txt
xcopy "%language%" "%home%\upload\language" /e /q /i /y

is it possible to add something like that in your script. perhaps it helps some people.

best regards
craxxWink
i'll definately consider it when i have time to look at it again and add some more stuff.. any and all ideas are always welcome...
ok, i´ll hope.

best regards
craxxWink
thanks for the recognition……
(cheesyboofs @ may 14 2005,11:11 Wrote:thanks for the recognition……
are you actually saying thanks or being sarcastic?

i can't tell because of the dots you have added to the end of your comments... anyways, here is the link to the page that gives full credit to both you and ythan... http://johnypcguru.home.mchsi.com/docs/links.htm

at the bottom where it says credits. it's been there since i first started modifying your guys original design...
Quote: - 14-06-2005 changed: build.bat now rar's weather gfx and puts it in media/ folder (required for gfx to show)

this is for our cvs bat, you may want to do something similar with yours.

hint: examine how we create the rar, the folder structure needs to be identical.

ie:
Quote:weather.rar
64x64\
128x128\
logos\
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9