Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ./configure Fail On Newest SVN (30044)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, kinda banging my head against a wall here, I have just up'ed to the newest svn (30044 at time of post). When I run ./configure it fails while trying to configure libdvdcss. The error is :

configure: error: Submodule xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/Codecs/libdvd/libdvdcss failed to configure

When I look at the files in that directory, they all seem to be there. Any ideas, or anyone else having the same issue? I made sure to update all of my build dependencies before trying to run this.
./bootstrap first, configure.in changed.
My ./bootstrap also fails with a 1 result. Will post details shortly.
When I try to run ./bootstrap, i get autoreconf: autopoint failed with exit status: 1

Any ideas?
NM guys, got it! Thanks again.
Hi,

I have the exact same problem. How did you solve it?
jovian Wrote:Hi,

I have the exact same problem. How did you solve it?

./bootstrap first, configure.in changed.
webfart Wrote:When I try to run ./bootstrap, i get autoreconf: autopoint failed with exit status: 1

Any ideas?

Did you run this before you execute ./bootstrap?
Code:
sudo aptitude install subversion make g++ gcc gawk pmount libtool nasm automake cmake gperf unzip bison libsdl-dev libsdl-image1.2-dev libsdl-gfx1.2-dev libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libfribidi-dev liblzo2-dev libfreetype6-dev libsqlite3-dev libogg-dev libasound-dev python-sqlite libglew-dev libcurl3 libcurl4-openssl-dev x11proto-xinerama-dev libxinerama-dev libxrandr-dev libxrender-dev libmad0-dev libogg-dev libvorbisenc2 libsmbclient-dev libmysqlclient-dev libpcre3-dev libdbus-1-dev libhal-dev libhal-storage-dev libjasper-dev libfontconfig-dev libbz2-dev libboost-dev libfaac-dev libenca-dev libxt-dev libxtst-dev libxmu-dev libpng-dev libjpeg-dev libpulse-dev mesa-utils libcdio-dev libsamplerate-dev libmms-dev libmpeg3-dev libfaad-dev libflac-dev libiso9660-dev libass-dev libssl-dev fp-compiler gdc libwavpack-dev libmpeg2-4-dev libmicrohttpd-dev libmodplug-dev libssh-2-dev gettext cvs