Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [BUGS] and missing items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sergiocos Wrote:that's bad news. however, i noticed another strange behavior. When in Files or 16x9 view sthe logos are showed instantly, but in all the other views xbmc shows only the cached logos (3 in 119 cached in 1 hour, i did a fresh install just now)... pretty odd!

LE: 4 png cached... the caching system seems slower than my country's economy.

I had this issue on a slower system, I simply changed largeimage to image in the views that were a problem.
I'll try your fix, thanks! But my system is more than capable, i'm sure this is not the issue, it just seems that the caching systems hangs or stops for long periods, must or may be my old windows acting crazy, i'll look into it. Thanks for bearing with me!
mcborzu Wrote:@JDizzy

Actually yea I had a ! where it shouldn't be, causing vis not to show. If you don't want to wait till tonight open up MusicVisualisation.xml

Near the very top you'll see:

Delete that ! in front of Skin.HasSetting(FullscreenJukebox)

Thanks, that did the trick!

BTW, I am using a ATV and this is pretty resource intensive when clicking into the Movies, or TV area... another screen (looks like a context menu of sorts) loads up first, sits at bottom of screen for a sec., then the Movie screen loads... same exiting.

I am going to install Linux in next few days (thanks Sam), and see if that helps.
JDizzy Wrote:BTW, I am using a ATV and this is pretty resource intensive when clicking into the Movies, or TV area... another screen (looks like a context menu of sorts) loads up first, sits at bottom of screen for a sec., then the Movie screen loads... same exiting.

Skin runs pretty well on XBOX so ATV should handle it fine...If you are above 27527 then XBMC is affected by this bug
I just noticed this tonight so im assuming its an issue with Night itself because ive never had this issue before. I was playing around with my sources and accidentally removed the source for my tv shows, so i re-added it and let it scan all of my shows in. I then went through to set some basic watched flags for what i could remember watching. If i remember right, i used to be able to select the show itself and then mark the entire show as watched and it would mark the episodes as watched, or i could mark a season as watched and it would do the same. Tonight however if I marked a show or a season as watched it did not mark any of the underlying episodes as watched. I could manually go through and mark individual episodes as watched but this will be a major pain considering i will need to mark like 2000 or so episodes as watched :/

Any thoughts?

Im using rev28256
mcborzu Wrote:Skin runs pretty well on XBOX so ATV should handle it fine...If you are above 27527 then XBMC is affected by this bug

Yeah, that bug has been going on for quite some time...thought I was losing it. Huh

Possibly the cache you were talking about will help out, once it has filled... just slow loading into those areas (for me).

Also, on the Now Playing screen (and others).. when music is playing, there is a small CD cover along with name of song, etc. It changes occasionally to show you the next song. To me, it is very distracting and looks nervous... Can you have it either just on, or off (preferably on), but maybe make room on it to include the next song (so it doesn't have to flip back and forth)...

Have you noticed that the Brightness control has 'disappeared' from the popup menu while watching a movie? It has been gone for a long time.... hmmm
Fanart view for episodes:
Not enough space for long episode names, like here:
Hello, first time poster, long time lurker. First of all this is a great skin! Just a question, was the banner view disabled or not working for 9.11?
Hello,

First, I found your skin is great!

Excuse me for my bad english, but I think you'll understand what I mean.

What I regret is that the movies views hide too much of the fanart, maybe some smaller thumbs will be a good thing, and an option to hide/show the titles?

Also I use this view for the movies because we can see the whole fanart:

But it can be improved, if possible, it would be great to add a thumbnail in this view, something like this:

What do you think?
I'm pretty sure that file view already shows a poster when in library mode..
I know you've been discussed this but i still have troubles with the recently added script.
Using XBMC SVN from about a weeek, I use the script from latest git pull. both in the skin scripts folder and XBMC script folder.
When open XBMC with the merge setting checked the script won't show any data.
When open XBMC with merge unchecked shows data and posters bit no fanarts.
It only works fine if I open XBMC with setting unchecked then go and checked it.
But when next time XBMC will exit all over again.
psike Wrote:I know you've been discussed this but i still have troubles with the recently added script.
Using XBMC SVN from about a weeek, I use the script from latest git pull. both in the skin scripts folder and XBMC script folder.
When open XBMC with the merge setting checked the script won't show any data.
When open XBMC with merge unchecked shows data and posters bit no fanarts.
It only works fine if I open XBMC with setting unchecked then go and checked it.
But when next time XBMC will exit all over again.

These are my steps been using this method for awhile:

1. Get script from HERE
2. Install in the XBMC/addons/, where all skins/scapers/etc are stored, not in the Night skin
3. Check the setting for merge version

Those steps work on Merge versions then on my HTPC which is pre-merge all I have to do is click "Show Recently added" and leave Merge setting uncheck
rassilon Wrote:Hello, first time poster, long time lurker. First of all this is a great skin! Just a question, was the banner view disabled or not working for 9.11?

Only available if you check the setting to use Banners...Settings->Skin->Movie/TV Options
Thank you!
Probably script in addons wasn't updated to the right version of the script.
Now it's finally works fine.
hikaricore Wrote:I'm pretty sure that file view already shows a poster when in library mode..

Yeah, you're almost right, it works in "Videos", but not in "Movies". Or I missed something in settings.