Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [BUGS] and missing items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
itchy_balls Wrote:Can I request a music wall view? Thanks.

You got twoBig Grin

Don't know if this is possible or not, but can you make it where Season Fanart is supported.
I Don't mean the extrafanart folder technique already in there, that just chooses random fanart from the folder.

I mean if you have this (or similar) structure
Quote:TV Shows/<Show Name>/fanart.jpg
TV Shows/<Show Name>/Season <Number>/fanart.jpg
That way the show will appear in your Library View with the
Quote:TV Shows/<Show Name>/fanart.jpg
image, but when you browse the series if you have multiple seasons the
Quote:TV Shows/<Show Name>/Season <Number>/fanart.jpg
image will show

(I Like to have Seasons setup to have fanart relevent to the season, Like the Cast of NCIS showing the cast changes for which seasons)
Hey mborzu, thanks for the frequent updates! I know that you said you didn't use music that much so I taught I would point out these small bugs:

1. When using smaller global now playing and pause the music, the artist name and album name stay on each other and are ineligible.

2. When viewing artists and using the songs viewtype, the global clock is placed on the bottom left on the artist information. It would be better on the other side top/bottom where there's nothing.
Hi, one question.

If I browse in music library mode in albums view and selct an album I only see tracknumber and trackname. Is it possible to see artistname and trackname for various artist albums ?.
Roborob Wrote:Hi, one question.

If I browse in music library mode in albums view and selct an album I only see tracknumber and trackname. Is it possible to see artistname and trackname for various artist albums ?.

I dont think this is a skin issue I think you need to update your ID3 tags as thats where XBMC gets the data from.
mcborzu Wrote:You got twoBig Grin

[IM]http://www.themurrayworld.com/xbmc/night/shelf.png[/img]

[IM]http://www.themurrayworld.com/xbmc/night/Night-release-pics/Music/screenshot013.png[/img]

Thanks. That was quick. LOL.
Hi noticed in Jukebox mode in the middle it has TV SHOWS in text thinking this must be there in error ?

If I remove this code it disapears..

Quote: <control type="label">
<description>Now Playing</description>
<posx>530</posx>
<posy>400</posy>
<width>200</width>
<height>40</height>
<align>center</align>
<font>Font_Bartowski_Digital_Clock</font>
<textcolor>ff67ffff</textcolor>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31004]</label>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(54) + !Container.Content(artists) + !Container.Content(albums) + !Container.Content(songs)</visible>
</control>
@Ram2000

Nice Catch, thx...

@isamu.dragon

If you got a copy of Showmix's MyVideoNav.xml, as I believe that's the only skin that supports "Season Fanart". I like to take a peek at how they do it. Just pastebin it if you got it, thx...
Will it fit here/....
Quote:<window id="25">
<defaultcontrol always="false">551</defaultcontrol>
<allowoverlay>yes</allowoverlay>
<views>551,550,552,50,53</views>
<controls>

<control type="image" id="109">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>0</width>
<height>0</height>
<texture>-</texture>
<visible>[[!Skin.HasSetting(nomultiplexpopup) + Container.Content(movies) + ![stringcompare(Skin.String(MovieInfoPopup),$LOCALIZE[31078]) | stringcompare(Skin.String(MovieInfoPopup),$LOCALIZE[31048])]] | [!Skin.HasSetting(nomultiplexpopup) + ![Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(songs) | Container.Content(albums) | Container.Content(artists)] + ![stringcompare(Skin.String(CommonInfoPopup),$LOCALIZE[31078]) | stringcompare(Skin.String(CommonInfoPopup),$LOCALIZE[31048])]+Window.IsActive(24)+substring(Container.PluginName,Apple Movie Trailers Lite)] | [!Skin.HasSetting(nomultiplextvpopup) + [Container.Content(tvshows)+![stringcompare(Skin.String(TVShowsInfoPopup),$LOCALIZE[31078])|stringcompare(Skin.String(TVShowsInfoPopup),$LOCALIZE[31048])]] | [Container.Content(seasons)+![stringcompare(Skin.String(TVSeasonsInfoPopup),$LOCALIZE[31078]) | stringcompare(Skin.String(TVSeasonsInfoPopup),$LOCALIZE[31048])]] | [Container.Content(episodes)+![stringcompare(Skin.String(TVEpisodesInfoPopup),$LOCALIZE[31078])|stringcompare(Skin.String(TVEpisodesInfoPopup),$LOCALIZE[31048])]]]] + [Control.HasFocus(53) | Control.HasFocus(550) | Control.HasFocus(551) | Control.HasFocus(552) | Control.HasFocus(601) | Control.HasFocus(602) | Control.HasFocus(603) | Control.HasFocus(604) | Control.HasFocus(605) | Control.HasFocus(606) | Control.HasFocus(607) | Control.HasFocus(608) | Control.HasFocus(609) | Control.HasFocus(610) | Control.HasFocus(611) | Control.HasFocus(612) | Control.HasFocus(613) | Control.HasFocus(614) | Control.HasFocus(615) | Control.HasFocus(616) | Control.HasFocus(617) | Control.HasFocus(618) | Control.HasFocus(619) | Control.HasFocus(620) | Control.HasFocus(61) | Control.HasFocus(65) | Control.HasFocus(94) | ControlGroup(7000).HasFocus()|Control.HasFocus(7011)|Control.HasFocus(7012)|Control.HasFocus(7013)|Control.HasFocus(7014)] + [!Container().OnNext + !Container().OnPrevious]</visible>
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="150" delay="1500">Visible</animation>
</control>

<include>MediaBackdropsTV</include>
<include>MediaBackdropsMovies</include>
<control type="multiimage">
<include>BackgroundVarsGlobal</include>
<include>BackgroundVarsVideo</include>
<visible>substring(container.folderpath,Plugin://Video,Left)</visible>
</control>
<include>MediaBackdropsGenres</include>
<include>MediaBackdropsMultiplex</include>
<include>MediaBackdropsFanart</include>
<include>Furniture_WallBackground</include>

<include>Furniture_Stage</include>

<include>Viewtype_Multiplex</include>
<include>Viewtype_LowList</include>
<include>Viewtype_List</include>
<include>Viewtype_Wall</include>

<include>Viewtype_VideoInfoPanel</include>

<include>Furniture_NowPlayingWidget</include>
<include>Furniture_WallRSS</include>

<include>Furniture_Multiplex_MediaFlags</include>
<include>ScrollOffsetLabel</include>

<!-- Movies/TvShows VideoNav Menu-->
<control type="group">

<!-- Second Columns -->
<include>VerticalMenu_SecondColumnInfoTrigger</include>
<include>VerticalMenu_SecondColumnViewChange</include>
<include>VerticalMenu_SecondColumnMultiplexStyleChange</include>

<!-- Background Image -->
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>375</width>
<height>1080</height>
<texture>common/menupanel_vertical.png</texture>
<include>Animation_MediaMenuSlideVertical</include>
</control>

<control type="image">
<posx>15</posx>
<posy>22</posy>
<width>66</width>
<height>37</height>
<include>common-fade-quick</include>
<texture>windows/logo_movies.png</texture>
</control>

<!-- Menu Title: TvShows-->
<control type="label">
<label>31033</label>
<include>VerticalMenu_Label</include>
<visible>Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
</control>
<!-- Menu Title: Movies-->
<control type="label">
<label>31032</label>
<include>VerticalMenu_Label</include>
<visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
</control>

<!-- Main Menu (First Column) -->
<control type="grouplist" id="7000">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>82</posy>
<width>387</width>
<height>1080</height>
<itemgap>0</itemgap>
<orientation>vertical</orientation>
<scroll>false</scroll>
<onleft>50</onleft>
<onup>7000</onup>
<ondown>7000</ondown>
<include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(kiosk)</visible>

<!--###### Buttons ######-->
<control type="button" id="900">
<include>VerticalMenu_Button2</include>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31050] $INFO[Container.Viewmode]</label>
<onright>SetFocus(7011)</onright>
<onclick>SetFocus(7011)</onclick>
</control>

<control type="label" id="3070">
<include>VerticalMenu_GroupTitle</include>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31971]</label>
</control>

<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(nomultiplexstylebuttons)">VerticalMenu_MultiplexStyleButtons</include>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(nomultiplexinfobuttons)">VerticalMenu_InfoPopupButtons</include>
<include>VerticalMenu_PosterThumbButtons</include>
<include>VerticalMenu_ListButtons</include>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(nomediaflagsbutton)">VerticalMenu_FlagsButton</include>
<include>VerticalMenu_WallGridButton</include>
<include>VerticalMenu_FanartButtons</include>
<include>VerticalMenu_BackdropsButton</include>
<include>VerticalMenu_OverlayButton</include>

<control type="label" id="30501">
<label>$LOCALIZE[31967]</label>
</control>

<include>VerticalMenu_SlideShowButton</include>
<include>VerticalMenu_WatchedButton</include>
<include>VerticalMenu_SortButton</include>
<include>VerticalMenu_FilterButton</include>
<include>VerticalMenu_SearchButton</include>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(nomenufiles)">VerticalMenu_LibraryButtons</include>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(nomenufiles)">VerticalMenu_FilesButtons</include>

<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(nomenusettings)">VerticalMenu_SetupButtons</include>

<control type="label" id="30502">
<label>DEBUG</label>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(debug)</visible>
</control>

<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(debug)">VerticalMenu_MediaDebugButtons</include>
</control>
</control>

<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(debug)">Furniture_Debug</include>

</controls>
</window>
lol, that first control block has the world's largest <visible> condition ever....

My guess is it's in <include>MediaBackdropsFanart</include>, I can probably figure it out just wanted to be lazy though...
mcborzu Wrote:@Ram2000

Nice Catch, thx...

@isamu.dragon

If you got a copy of Showmix's MyVideoNav.xml, as I believe that's the only skin that supports "Season Fanart". I like to take a peek at how they do it. Just pastebin it if you got it, thx...

I'm with dragon, I'd love to see Season Fanart... (It's just another thing that EMM gets for us...lol)

I'm also curious about what happened to Landscape Views for TV Seasons? It's not there any more (pretty sure it was at one point.) I just updated my shows to use the new XBMCStuff addon for EMM that grabs the Season Landscapes so I'd like to use those instead of the posters. (I'm finding the posters to be getting really ugly now.)
Oh I'm the biggest Landscape supporter out there, heck I created a good majority of themBig Grin I also made them the default as my way of *pushing* people to use them...

If you're using them as default then all you need is to uncheck Posters/Banners.
Or if using them as landscape.jpg then check that option in Skin Settings->Movie/TV
If you want to test out "Season Fanart"

Top of MyVideoNav.xml, starting line 8:

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
            <include>
Dimensions_Fullscreen</include>
            <
texture background="true">$INFO[Fanart.Image]</texture>
            <
aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <include>
Animation_BackdropFade</include>
            <
visible>![IsEmpty(Fanart.Image) | Control.IsVisible(59) | Control.IsVisible(54) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(56) | Control.IsVisible(592) | Control.IsVisible(597)]</visible>
        </
control>
        <
control type="image">
            <include>
            <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <
texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
            <
            <include>
            <
visible>![Skin.HasSetting(hidefanart) | Control.IsVisible(58) + !Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart) | Control.IsVisible(54) | Control.IsVisible(59) | Control.IsVisible(56) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(592) | Control.IsVisible(597)]</visible>
        </
control

Overwrite those two blocks with:

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
            <include>
            <
            <
            <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <include>
            <
visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8437)) + ![IsEmpty(Fanart.Image) | Control.IsVisible(59) | Control.IsVisible(54) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(56) | Control.IsVisible(592) | Control.IsVisible(597)]</visible>
        </
control>
        <
control type="image">
            <include>
            <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <
            <
            <include>
            <
visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8437)) + ![Skin.HasSetting(hidefanart) | Control.IsVisible(58) + !Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart) | Control.IsVisible(54) | Control.IsVisible(59) | Control.IsVisible(56) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(592) | Control.IsVisible(597)]</visible>
        </
control>
        <
control type="image" id="8437">
            <include>
            <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <
texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.path,,fanart.jpg]</texture>
            <
            <include>
            <
visible>![Skin.HasSetting(hidefanart) | Control.IsVisible(58) + !Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart) | Control.IsVisible(54) | Control.IsVisible(59) | Control.IsVisible(56) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(592) | Control.IsVisible(597)]</visible>
        </
control

Couldn't figure out how to get it on Season level because technically season level is the same as TV level reading the info from tvshow.nfo, so it's only available on episode level

Not sure if I'll implement, depends on how many requests I get...Did "Showmix" have it on season level?
mcborzu Wrote:If you want to test out "Season Fanart"

Top of MyVideoNav.xml, starting line 8:

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
            <include>
            <
            <
            <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <include>
            <
visible>![IsEmpty(Fanart.Image) | Control.IsVisible(59) | Control.IsVisible(54) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(56) | Control.IsVisible(592) | Control.IsVisible(597)]</visible>
        </
control>
        <
control type="image">
            <include>
            <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <
            <
            <include>
            <
        </
control

Overwrite those two blocks with:

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
            <include>
            <
            <
            <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <include>
            <
visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8437)) + ![IsEmpty(Fanart.Image) | Control.IsVisible(59) | Control.IsVisible(54) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(56) | Control.IsVisible(592) | Control.IsVisible(597)]</visible>
        </
control>
        <
control type="image">
            <include>
            <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <
            <
            <include>
            <
visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8437)) + ![Skin.HasSetting(hidefanart) | Control.IsVisible(58) + !Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart) | Control.IsVisible(54) | Control.IsVisible(59) | Control.IsVisible(56) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(592) | Control.IsVisible(597)]</visible>
        </
control>
        <
control type="image" id="8437">
            <include>
            <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <
texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.path,,fanart.jpg]</texture>
            <
            <include>
            <
        </
control

Couldn't figure out how to get it on Season level because technically season level is the same as TV level reading the info from tvshow.nfo, so it's only available on episode level

Not sure if I'll implement, depends on how many requests I get...Did "Showmix" have it on season level?

this is close enough to what I wanted. It even falls back on the series fanart if one isn't present in the season folder.

I would recommend that this be implemented like many of your AWESOME options. Like with clearart, have it if the file is available then it will auto show the season fanart, if not then it defaults to series level (tested to do this already)
I'm having issues with the Season Landscapes...

Where does night look for them (in what folder) and by what name?

Currently I have the following setup: (From EMM with the XBMCStuff Addon)

\Eureka
Clearart.png
fanart.jpg
Landscape.jpg
Logo.png
season03.tbn
season04.tbn
season-all.tbn
tvshow.nfo

\Season 3
fanart.jpg
\Season 4
fanart.jpg

The season files are the landscape ones from XBMCStuff, unfortunately at this time theres no settings for them within XBMC so that's the only option for where they are saved too.

Any way we can add this format to Nights Season Landscapes?