Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [BUGS] and missing items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
could make musicvideo on main menu and have artist\genre++ as submenu.
how is ur mvids named? i find the scraper totally useless
I keep their names so it's like: Eminem.Love.The.Way.You.Lie.WEB.x264.2010-SPOOKY
some the scraper find and some i have to look manually (using the yahoo one).
shold be Eminem-Love_The_Way_You_Lie.Web-x264-2010-SPOOKY. well maybe rap is more recognizable than trance. gonna try yahoo when i come home on a test sample.
Just have to say this, Thank you for fully implementing the Seasonal Fanart
Here's an interesting one.. After an episode is watched, the "aired date" goes blank. If you exit out of the episode view and go back in it displays again.
Been using this as my new primary skin for a few weeks now, and I really like the new slide view for movies. However I do have one thing to report, that I haven't seen discussed here. When using the slide view, and changing from one movie to the next, the poster for the next movie loads in the "selected" movie position before it disappears from the previous position. So in effect for a second you have the same movie poster displayed twice. I looked at the similar view in Alaska and it doesn't have this issue. Any input on this or a fix for it would be greatly appreciated.

Also this is just a suggestion, but one of the reasons I like this view so much is the info and trailer screen, when pressing down on the remote. Personally I think it would be a nice feature if the info would automatically load if you hovered on that movie for a second or two, then pressing down would play the trailer. I'm sure not everyone like that automated info, so if it were an option that could be toggled on and off, even better.

Thanks for a great skin.
maui917 Wrote:Been using this as my new primary skin for a few weeks now, and I really like the new slide view for movies. However I do have one thing to report, that I haven't seen discussed here. When using the slide view, and changing from one movie to the next, the poster for the next movie loads in the "selected" movie position before it disappears from the previous position. So in effect for a second you have the same movie poster displayed twice. I looked at the similar view in Alaska and it doesn't have this issue. Any input on this or a fix for it would be greatly appreciated.

Also this is just a suggestion, but one of the reasons I like this view so much is the info and trailer screen, when pressing down on the remote. Personally I think it would be a nice feature if the info would automatically load if you hovered on that movie for a second or two, then pressing down would play the trailer. I'm sure not everyone like that automated info, so if it were an option that could be toggled on and off, even better.

Thanks for a great skin.

Yea i like "Slide" view also, It was on a different skin I was making then changed my mind so I put it in Night...

I'll try and see if making it automatic works nicely...
mcborzu Wrote:Yea i like "Slide" view also, It was on a different skin I was making then changed my mind so I put it in Night...
I'll try and see if making it automatic works nicely...

I believe Shade loads movie info automatically, but also has an option to disable it if you like.
Unhelpful bug report here, but for some time the watched status in files mode hasn't been working. I know the documentation for this feature is impossible to track down, but it did work in your skin previously (though I don't recall how long ago, it seems like it was quite a while <-- the unhelpful part)....

Big thanks if you can track this down at your leisure.
Nevermind
Not sure if this has already been addressed...
On the Home screen Horizontal layout, I can't select a movie from the recently added list at the bottom of the screen, the same thing goes for TV Shows and recently added episodes. But everything works fine with the Vertical layout.
zepa24 Wrote:Not sure if this has already been addressed...
On the Home screen Horizontal layout, I can't select a movie from the recently added list at the bottom of the screen, the same thing goes for TV Shows and recently added episodes. But everything works fine with the Vertical layout.

Yea XBMC doesn't like frequent updates to the repo so I had to let that one sit, I caught it too late. It's fixed on git and I have a touch up thing to do for the new repo update which should be available in a day...
Is the script to get tv logo's in skin settings supposed to work? I don't have the git updates, only the official addon (1.4.2). If its known to be broken I can download them myself.