Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [BUGS] and missing items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mcborzu Wrote:Yea only way to get Season Landscape is to use them as your main...

does that mean no specific season landscape images for tvshows ? to bad then i guess (still loving the skin Big Grin) would be a nice feature maybe

i checked it works in other skins (no idea how different the skins function as in code) just pointing it out Big Grin no harm intended Tongue
distracto Wrote:funny, mine looks like this

do you know why my episode text is lower than yours?
distracto Wrote:do you know why my episode text is lower than yours?

Sorry, I gotta start writing requests/bugs on the first page like I used to, as I'm forgetting stuff but yea no clue why that's happening but I'll bump the title up a few pixels and problem will be solved and no harm done...
How about just using github? Got nice and simple notebook-like bug tracker
ventech Wrote:How about just using github? Got nice and simple notebook-like bug tracker

Yea and now with two skins I'll probably have to go that route
Im having some issues with plugins. I've set plugin content to "episodes" but it still wont look the same.

Season/episode should be hidden when it isnt set

Title's not showing in this view

For plugins info screen looks like this:

..while in the tvshows directory it looks like this:
ventech Wrote:Im having some issues with plugins. I've set plugin content to "episodes" but it still wont look the same.

Season/episode should be hidden when it isnt set

Title's not showing in this view

For plugins info screen looks like this:

..while in the tvshows directory it looks like this:

Gotta address those...What plugin was that btw...
mcborzu Wrote:Gotta address those...What plugin was that btw...
Its not in the repo yet but there are others you cant test it on. tv3 for instance.
But i figured out why title didnt work. Its because that view uses the TVShowTitle parameter while some of the other views use normal title. This also fixes the info screen so i guess you can never mind about 2 and 3. Hiding season/episode would still be nice tho.
We just added support for movie set in Ciné-Passion, and a lot of users from passion-XBMC (myself included) requested a way to recognize them while navigating, as does the watched overlay for already watched movies. As in this screen for example :
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt289...hot057.png

Do you think you could create a movie set overlay ?
Maxoo Wrote:We just added support for movie set in Ciné-Passion, and a lot of users from passion-XBMC (myself included) requested a way to recognize them while navigating, as does the watched overlay for already watched movies. As in this screen for example :
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt289...hot057.png

Do you think you could create a movie set overlay ?

consider done, as of now I have it in text, I add a watched overlay type flag...
Strange idea, have the skin look for banner.jpg for the non poster/lanscape view.

then when you have the logo script set to download banners as well.
mcborzu Wrote:consider done, as of now I have it in text, I add a watched overlay type flag...
Thanks !
Hi,

I have a little problem in MusicLibrary.

On the screen, only 18 songs appears, the 19th is hidden...

Can you fix it ?
Thanks
Xnorky Wrote:Hi,

I have a little problem in MusicLibrary.

On the screen, only 18 songs appears, the 19th is hidden...

Can you fix it ?
Thanks

Fixed on git...

distracto Wrote:do you know why my episode text is lower than yours?
bumped spacing up a few pixels, fixed on git...
is there tvtunes script support in the skin or do i need to add it manually?

thanks