Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [XBMCLIVE] All movies titles showing as "MOVIES"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, sorry for the massive amount of threads here, but I didn't want to hijack my other thread so I thought I'd make a new one.

I now have one of my HDDs full of movies, and scraped them all using Ember. I uploaded them to my xbmc box but now all of the titles are just showing as "MOVIES" and I can't see a way to even get rid of them other than removing them all manually!

Thanks, Kris
The Clean Library function will remove any entry whose linked file is inaccessible. You can use that to your advantage. Temporarily rename the root of your movie path. Clean Library will now think that all those entries are stale and remove them from the library. Then rename it back.
Hi, thanks for the swift response! However, it was to no avail. All of my movie files are still called "MOVIES" whilst my TV Shows are fine. When I browse the /media/hdd1/Movies directory, I can see they're all named .AVIs and .MKVs and .MOVs so what can the issue be?