Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC not updating library anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I finally figured out how to get the combination of SABnzbd and Sick Beard to work together and report back to XBMC that a new TV show was introduced into the TV folder. However, I seem to have broke something somewhere as when XBMC does a "Library Update", either when started, when made to by me or when told to by Sick Beard, I do not see the new show being scanned nor can I see it in the "Latest Episodes" box. I also do not see any new shows I have entered in library mode. If I switch to folder view though, I can see the shows that I recently entered. I have tried to figure this out and have not had any luck. The shows that I have added were three episodes of Ally McBeal and an episode of Desperate Housewives. My log file for an Update on startup is below. Any help would be appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/XZzBMejf

I am using rev.28256 and running Windows 7 32 bit. It was working before.

Okay...I have figured something out myself. If I uncheck "Update XBMC Library" in Sick Beard, I get my library updating again as it should. So it seems to be a problem with the Sick Beard setting. Any thoughts?