Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Quick question about XBMC live - is this possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have a Revo 3610 currently running xbmc from win7 and it works ok.

I have a 250gig internal HDD which is partitioned to 30gig and 220gig. One for the OS and the other for files.

Im wanting to run XBMC live though instead from a USB stick i have, while leaving my partitions as they are. Ill just take the stick out when i want to use windows.

My question is this - I know i can run SABNZBD from xbmc live, but will it be able to download/extract to my second partition which will be NTFS from XBMC live?
johhhnnn Wrote:Hi

I have a Revo 3610 currently running xbmc from win7 and it works ok.

I have a 250gig internal HDD which is partitioned to 30gig and 220gig. One for the OS and the other for files.

Im wanting to run XBMC live though instead from a USB stick i have, while leaving my partitions as they are. Ill just take the stick out when i want to use windows.

My question is this - I know i can run SABNZBD from xbmc live, but will it be able to download/extract to my second partition which will be NTFS from XBMC live?

Yes, as long as your ntfs partitions are mounted. Extraction directory can be changed from the sabnzbd web config and ntfs drives can be mounted automatically on boot.
tdw197 Wrote:Yes, as long as your ntfs partitions are mounted. Extraction directory can be changed from the sabnzbd web config and ntfs drives can be mounted automatically on boot with a properly configured fstab.conf

Fixed
tdw197 Wrote:Yes, as long as your ntfs partitions are mounted. Extraction directory can be changed from the sabnzbd web config and ntfs drives can be mounted automatically on boot with a properly configured fstab.

poofyhairguy Wrote:Fixed

Fixed fixed, no .conf.