Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Nightly Builds? - Latest is 28256?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

How come there are no more nightly builds? Launcher seems to only download upto SVN 28256.

Thanks.
Ah nevermind, found the post about merging the add-ons...

Anyone know the ETA? Smile
coolspot18 Wrote:Ah nevermind, found the post about merging the add-ons...

Anyone know the ETA? Smile

ETA is when xbmc devs are ready and not before Smile
It's almost like you bipolar Davilla!

50% of your posts are some of the most helpful on here, and the other 50% just seem to be post whoring.
Heh - which is the above?
hahaha

Coolspot : grab a more recent svn here: http://sshcs.com/xbmc/
To be honest the nightlies including the march one have really made my system shitty, most AVI tv shows are randomly jumpy and on occasion when an tv show or movie is started there is no audio and I cannot get audio until I quit the app and relaunch.

I am looking forward to a stable build and have reverted to plex for now.
garyi Wrote:To be honest the nightlies including the march one have really made my system shitty, most AVI tv shows are randomly jumpy and on occasion when an tv show or movie is started there is no audio and I cannot get audio until I quit the app and relaunch.

I am looking forward to a stable build and have reverted to plex for now.

The last OFFICIAL nightly is xbmc-r28256-trunk-x86.dmg from March 1st.
Esra Wrote:It's almost like you bipolar Davilla!

50% of your posts are some of the most helpful on here, and the other 50% just seem to be post whoring.

funny, i had almost the same thought about you. except, the bipolar was replaced with retard. and the almost was gone.
Esra Wrote:It's almost like you bipolar Davilla!

I am, tri-polar in fact. There's a real dark side that only shows up when I get really pissed off about something. When that happens, people die, babies cry and general mayhem ensues. You don't want to see it.
Davilla, March 1st one is the one I reverted back to after a lot of issues with the hardware accelerator one. This one also has a lot of issues for me, I have already bought it up in another thread regarding V, but I getting it left right and centre.

You looked at my pastebin and saw no issues, never the less the problem is acute and makes watching AVIs (especially) unwatchable. Thankfully they are like silk on Plex, however plex has its own issues.

FWIW the problem exists on my mac mini 2009 model and not on my Apple TV.
spiff Wrote:funny, i had almost the same thought about you. except, the bipolar was replaced with retard. and the almost was gone.

Oh my. Smile