Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Mobile now online !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

No, i'm not presenting you a mobile version of our favorite Media Center but a mobile version of xbmc.eu.

xbmc.eu (try to) centralize all about XBMC Project :
  • News : Articles are parsed from several RSS feeds (xbmc.org, team-blackbolt.co.uk, ...)
  • Downloads : official XBMC version, skins, ...
  • Skins Nightly Builds : Each day a cron job is started to check from Github, Sourceforge and GoogleCode if a newer skin version is available. If Yes, the skin is generated and immediatly available for public download.

So, if you are not in front of your computer and want to stay connected with all of this, just add this URL to your mobile/smartphone :

FYI, on the home screen, you'll find a counter. It count the number of items for the current day - GMT+1 - (ex, today there's no article or no nightly build generated). But you still have access to the last 10 or 15 items.

It have been tested on HTC Hero, BlackBerry and iPhone (via a web emulator).

If you find a bug or have a question, feel free to contact me !

Have a nice day Cool
Arnaud, I don't speak french, though I can occasionally riddle out a few sentences. Is it made clear anywhere on the site that xbmc.eu is not affiliated with xbmc.org and/or the blackbolt site?
natethomas Wrote:Arnaud, I don't speak french, though I can occasionally riddle out a few sentences. Is it made clear anywhere on the site that xbmc.eu is not affiliated with xbmc.org and/or the blackbolt site?

no, it's not writted anywhere.
natethomas Wrote:Arnaud, I don't speak french, though I can occasionally riddle out a few sentences. Is it made clear anywhere on the site that xbmc.eu is not affiliated with xbmc.org and/or the blackbolt site?

Hi natethomas !

Thank you for you feedback ! The only mention available is the Copyright on XBMC (XBMC is a trademark of the XBMC Project).
But you're right, I will add it.

Thanks again Cool