Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: German IMDB scraper, please test it and give feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
phil65 Wrote:is it possible to include the original tagline instead of the first sentence of the plot?

The tag "tagline" isn't supported by the german imdb as far as I know. Could you give me please a link to a movie at imdb.de where you can see a tagline which should be imported by the scraper? If you have a suggestion what should be imported into the tag "tagline" please give me a short hint.

Eisbahn
Hello

i used this scrapper and i tested it with ca. 600 movies and i think it works good. But the half of my movies, i think the movies which has another german title as the original one have a " before the title. The problem ist that i can't sort by name because of the ". The half of my films are sorted by " ,so it's horrible to search for a movie ^^

PS: i would love if the trailer will be added from the imdb

thx for the scrapper
Hoschie Wrote:Hello

i used this scrapper and i tested it with ca. 600 movies and i think it works good. But the half of my movies, i think the movies which has another german title as the original one have a " before the title. The problem ist that i can't sort by name because of the ". The half of my films are sorted by " ,so it's horrible to search for a movie ^^

PS: i would love if the trailer will be added from the imdb

thx for the scrapper

Hi Hoschie,

~450 DVDs/BlueRays here, not even one " visible. Please provide a log:
<http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW-TO_Submit_a_Proper_Bug_Report>
what movie/filename?

Trailer? Mostly on the disc included. Thionk in one of the following versions it's maybe integrated, but at the moment I've less time.
the dharma version doesnt work with beta2. it cannot connect to server.
Please insert the Trailers
hallo eisbahn

könntest du den scraper evtl. in den offiziellen addons einbinden?
so währe er schneller installiert, und wen ein update kommt wird man benachrichtigt.

schon mal vielen dank für den super scraper

mfg

gorthaur

ps: trailer währen noch cool
@gothaur
This is an english forum. Wink

+1
Trailers would be really nice.
Eisbahn, you asked in an earlier post what the <set> tag is for.

It is used to bundle let's say all James Bond related movies to one collection. Imagine you use <set>James Bond Collection</set>, you then see in the Movies menu of XBMC an item "James Bond Collection". By selecting it you come to a subsection that lists all movies with the same <set> tag in their .nfo file. If you furthermore use <sorttitle> tag you can sort the Bond movies in a different order than just alphabetical. The <set> tag is supported by e.g. Ember Media Manager and several other tools and XBMC has documented it in the Wiki.

Movie_Sets
Hallo Eisbahn,

wäre es vielleicht möglich, Deinen deutschen Imdb-Scraper irgendwie in den Ember-Media-Manager einzubauen? Im XBMC bin ich sehr zufrieden damit.
After a few unhapppy trys with other german movie scrappers I tried this one :-)
For me it works perfect.
Thanks four your work.

Regards
Hans
In the last 2 weeks I decided to copy my entire dvd and bluray collection to my xbmc system.
This scrapper works fine for 99 % for all content.
I had 2 movies that were never correct.
Prior to start scanning for new content I renamed the show to the same
name like in the german imdb.
Following two movie names produce errors.

- Hitman or Hitman - Jeder stirbt alleine
- Wantet (2008)

I guess this error do occur because imdb returns multiple movie names ....

Every movie with exception of the above 2 are inside the database.
Nice scraper, i had to modify three things for myself, though.

1. The rating didn't work properly, only the first digit was shown.
2. The "director" field also showed all of the assistants.
3. The "original title" was something like
"<Title>"&nbsp; - USA
instead of just
<Title>

If anyone is interested in my quick&dirty changes, feel free to replace your XBMC\addons\metadata.imdb.de\imdb_de.xml using these code snippets:

Code:
            <!-- Bewertung/Stimmen -->
            <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;rating&gt;\1.\2&lt;/rating&gt;&lt;votes&gt;\3&lt;/votes&gt;" dest="4+">
                <expression trim="1,2">&lt;b&gt;([0-9]+),([0-9]+)/10&lt;/b&gt;[^&lt;]*&lt;a href="ratings" class="tn15more"&gt;([.0-9]+) Stimmen&lt;/a&gt;</expression>
            </RegExp>

(changed on 18.03.!)
Code:
        <!--Infos zu den Filmregisseuren abfragen-->
        <RegExp input="$$8" output="&lt;details&gt;\1&lt;/details&gt;" dest="6">
            <RegExp conditional="!fullcredits" input="$$1" output="\1" dest="5">
                <expression clear="yes" noclean="1">&lt;h5&gt;Regisseur:&lt;/h5&gt;(.*?)&lt;/div&gt;</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <RegExp conditional="fullcredits" input="$$1" output="\1" dest="5">
                <expression repeat="yes" clear="yes" noclean="1">Regie&lt;/a&gt;(.*?)&lt;/table&gt;</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;director&gt;\1&lt;/director&gt;" dest="8+">
                <expression repeat="yes" clear="yes">&lt;a href="/name/[^&gt;]*&gt;([^&lt;]*)&lt;</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <expression clear="yes" noclean="1" />
        </RegExp>

Code:
            <!-- Originaltitel-->
            <RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;originaltitle&gt;\1&lt;/originaltitle&gt;" dest="4+">
                <!-- weitere/alternative Filmnamen zwischenspeichern -->
                <RegExp input="$$1" output="\1" dest="5">
                    <expression clear="yes" trim="1" noclean="1">&lt;h5&gt;Auch bekannt als:&lt;/h5&gt;&lt;div class="info-content"&gt;([^\n]*)</expression>
                </RegExp>
                <expression trim="1">&quot;([^&gt;\n]*)(?:&quot;[^&quot;\n]*\(Originaltitel\))</expression>
            </RegExp>
Hi segroove,
is it possible that you upload the complete .xml with all changes?

Sorry for my bad english.
Krauti Wrote:Hi segroove,
is it possible that you upload the complete .xml with all changes?

Sorry for my bad english.

If Eisenbahn does not want this: just send me a message and i will remove it.
But since i did not remove anything like credits etc. it should be fine.

It seems that Eisenbahn does not work anymore on this and i might clone his git repository and drive this on. But i really would like to see better regex support in xbmc first.

PS: I DID NOT TEST THE MODIFICATIONS i will have time to test them this weekend.

I just uploaded it:
metadata.imdb.de-3.0.5.1.zip
@segroove & mbosner
Thank you guys.
I have tested the rating. And now it works correctly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8