Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Show w/ different folder name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the more recent builds, including 30831, I am not having any luck adding a few TV shows from folders that are not named the same as the TV show (I did this for other ordering on other devices). I have scraped these with Media Companion so I never had an issue as it always looked for the tvshow.nfo file and added the correct information to the library. The ones named the same as the show work fine.

In the lastest versions, I now have to go to the videos section, select the TV show and then get the TV show information, change the name, select the correct show, and then it will scrape and add to the library.

Has anyone else come across this problem? It appears that it must be something with the new builds. I think the problem and the solution are enough explanation so I didn't include a debug log, which I doubt would show anything for this situation anyway.
Hi! I'm also experiencing a lot of troubles with the latest up-to-date SVN builds, I've rollbacked to SVN <303xx version and now all the problems are solved,

Perhaps it's worth a try to rollback? Really the scrappers are completely moved to addon folder now and there are still a few glitches with them (at least for me!)