Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Show Library No Longer Works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've had XBMC - 9.11 r26018 - running on my AppleTV for a few months now, and it never missed a beat.........until now.

The problem I'm having is that the TV Shows and Movies no longer show up when viewing in Library Mode and File Mode respectively. When trying to use library mode to browse TV Shows - it says path not found or invalid - however if I change it to File View I can browse the source and watch the programs no problem. And if I use Library Mode for the movies, no problem, but if I have it in File mode it can't access the directory - Could not connect to network server.

The movies and tv shows directories are both stored on a USB drive connected to a Time Capsule which is accessed wirelessly from the Apple TV.

I have tried deleting the source for TV Shows (Thought I'd try the TV Shows first as it's considerably smaller than the movies) and re-adding, changing the content type to something else and back again but nothing seems to work, I'm at a bit of a loss.

XBMC.LOG is here http://pastebin.com/XFJZpYGp

Any help, greatly appreciated

Thanks
Rossco Wrote:Hi,

I've had XBMC - 9.11 r26018 - running on my AppleTV for a few months now, and it never missed a beat.........until now.

The problem I'm having is that the TV Shows and Movies no longer show up when viewing in Library Mode and File Mode respectively. When trying to use library mode to browse TV Shows - it says path not found or invalid - however if I change it to File View I can browse the source and watch the programs no problem. And if I use Library Mode for the movies, no problem, but if I have it in File mode it can't access the directory - Could not connect to network server.

The movies and tv shows directories are both stored on a USB drive connected to a Time Capsule which is accessed wirelessly from the Apple TV.

I have tried deleting the source for TV Shows (Thought I'd try the TV Shows first as it's considerably smaller than the movies) and re-adding, changing the content type to something else and back again but nothing seems to work, I'm at a bit of a loss.

XBMC.LOG is here http://pastebin.com/XFJZpYGp

Any help, greatly appreciated

Thanks

Actually reading xbmc.log might be helpful. This one in particular;

"ERROR: SQLite: The database disk image is malformed"

I'd say the sqlite database is hosed.
Apologies,

I was in the middle of editing my post, after reading the log file, to highlight the error, but evidently didn't click on submit. Sorry.

Is there a way to repair this, or am I looking at a removal and re-install?