Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
subixonfire Wrote:if i got this correct the problem is that subtitle addon searches for this

Code:
[XBMC Subtitles-services.Podnapisi.service] - Search for [rsapi.cgi?sub=download&fileid=3101529158&filename=The.Hangover.DVDRip.XviD_DoNE.avi&dlauth=C245826FB904F2314C99C749603260BF769415C111398FBD408BB1F272F1D26DAC1749C298AE4F3B0D4BBA7ED653F44B94848198D7942F2E291BA3FD5DAC6CE07E6D8BC5AFD7C35CB61AF863B82334E5C245826FB904F2314C99C749603260BF769415C111398FBD408BB1F272F1D26D3F2A732A85F08C6E98E793B05368EB42

instead of this

Code:
The.Hangover.DVDRip.XviD_DoNE.avi

full log here ***removed, log contains link to rapidshare illegal content***

thank you for your help in advance...

ps: sorry for my bad english. Blush

so lets not talk about it ....
mil0sh Wrote:Thank you for excellent script!

I just wanted to inform you that Titlovi is not working anymore, because they did a website redesign. Can you fix script, please?

I know, not much time here to look into it... will try my best to do it soon
emosbek Wrote:This is awesome! My wife (not the most technical person in the world) figurer out how to use this add-on while i were at work. Just love it!!!

But one question for the author (amet), is it possible to add the subtitles from http://www.norsub.com? I'm more than willing to pay you for your time (if not, how about a donation to XBMC? I'm desperate)Blush!

as i said, 24 hours not enough in one day Sad

no promises, will see what I can do
@subixonfire

no icefilms links here, your log has been removed as it contained the link to rapidshare illegal content

i dont have access to icefilms, i dont like icefilms... stop reporting posts just cos noone will do anything about issues you have on icefilms addon.if you bothered to read at least 3 pages back you would see that i have answered the same question.
mrto Wrote:Did you edit "/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.xbmc.subtitles/resources/settings.xml" as well?
Simply add following line:
Code:
<setting id="Shooter" type="bool" label="Shooter.cn" default="false"/>
in
Code:
<category label="30103">
section.

Thanks!
That did the trick indeed.
Now I am facing the fact shooter.cn is not returning any subs, but that seems to be a different issue
@amet

I have limited python expirience, but I tryed. Your answer geave me courage to try to fix this by my self, and i managed to do it! I'em really sincerely grateful to you for that..

This are my changes http://pastebin.com/3NVeJvuu, they are around line 85.

Can you please take a look at my code?
subixonfire Wrote:@amet

I have limited python expirience, but I tryed. Your answer geave me courage to try to fix this by my self, and i managed to do it! I'em really sincerely grateful to you for that..

This are my changes http://pastebin.com/3NVeJvuu, they are around line 85.

Can you please take a look at my code?

Change in line 77 is good, I don't like the changes starting in line 85, it is way too specific cos your addon is using rapidshare now. What happens when that gets shutdown?

The proper fix would be to set the name of the playing file properly in your video playback addon(ice films or wtfe you are using) since subtitle addon uses that info from xbmc
I totaly agree with you, but this is just a nasty hack.
My expirience is to limited to make a bether fix, but il take another look.
Smile
subixonfire Wrote:I totaly agree with you, but this is just a nasty hack.
My expirience is to limited to make a bether fix, but il take another look.
Smile

Agreed , hack Smile

Look into setting a proper name in xbmc for the playing file, all will work then
ImmoNL Wrote:Thanks!
That did the trick indeed.
Now I am facing the fact shooter.cn is not returning any subs, but that seems to be a different issue

Service Shooter in testing now. Fixed some bugs these days. Amet will upgrade in official. Wait...Smile
tbird2340 Wrote:This is my most used addon.. I should have checked before I upgraded to Eden Beta 2.. Any way to get this working in it?

Thanks

Yes / No ?
tbird2340 Wrote:Yes / No ?

Works like a charm on Eden, problems?
Hi. I had this plugin working for a long time, but somehow during my move to Eden Beta 2 and subsequent settings changes of various kinds, it stopped working.

TV subtitles downloading and display fine, but movie subtitles always seem to pull up one of a few movies or tv show subtitles files I had downloaded recently. For instance, while trying to download a single set of English .srt subtitles for The Horseman (a film), I ended up displaying the Romanian .sub file for Spy Kids I downloaded last week or the English subtitles for the tv show Touch s01e01 I downloaded a few days ago. I look in the directory for this movie and there are now properly named .en.srt and .en.sub files, but they contain, respectively, the Touch s01e01 and Spy Kids subs.

Here's my log. Any idea what my next move is?

http://pastebin.com/TAR7tn9R
sourbob Wrote:Hi. I had this plugin working for a long time, but somehow during my move to Eden Beta 2 and subsequent settings changes of various kinds, it stopped working.

TV subtitles downloading and display fine, but movie subtitles always seem to pull up one of a few movies or tv show subtitles files I had downloaded recently. For instance, while trying to download a single set of English .srt subtitles for The Horseman (a film), I ended up displaying the Romanian .sub file for Spy Kids I downloaded last week or the English subtitles for the tv show Touch s01e01 I downloaded a few days ago. I look in the directory for this movie and there are now properly named .en.srt and .en.sub files, but they contain, respectively, the Touch s01e01 and Spy Kids subs.

Here's my log. Any idea what my next move is?

http://pastebin.com/TAR7tn9R

Difficult to say without debug log, you need to enable debug logging in xbmc. My signature has howto
New log, done in debug mode. Same operations described repeated.

http://pastebin.com/DAtTsPAJ