Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't use the addon, is kinda disabled
ghostofdeath Wrote:I can't use the addon, is kinda disabled

sorry, cant help you with that kind of information

here's a print of my screen
ghostofdeath Wrote:Image

here's a print of my screen

have you seen the first post?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=551705&postcount=1
ok now it did activate but is not showing, I may edit here either I make it work or dont
Amet, is it possible to add your subtitle feature for addic7ed.com ? I havent read all 95 pages.

Bought a new atv2 today, because my old atv2 made an upgrade for 4.3 when xbmc crashed!
we had addic7ed.com support but it was removed on addic7ed admins request
Ok, thanks for answering!
Hey amet I can't get subtitles to show now, here's a screenshot to show its already activated but no subs Image

What can I do now?
ghostofdeath Wrote:Hey amet I can't get subtitles to show now, here's a screenshot to show its already activated but no subs

What can I do now?

try downloading another one or looking into that one to see if it has anything in it
Hello,

the support for Subscene seem to have broken recently. Keeps returning 'no results' on everything.

Also, very uncool greed behavior by addic7ed staff.
Addic7ed: Please reconsider this utterly lame decision.
amet Wrote:try downloading another one or looking into that one to see if it has anything in it

I tried some others and the same, no subs showing
deppan Wrote:Hello,

the support for Subscene seem to have broken recently. Keeps returning 'no results' on everything.

Also, very uncool greed behavior by addic7ed staff.
Addic7ed: Please reconsider this utterly lame decision.
Subscene works fine on my XBMC machine.
I will look into it if you can provide me with an example subtitle that can be found on the Subscene site, and not with the addon.
Hi Amet

Just wanted to let you know that I love the new features in 2.3.9!

Thanks!!
cool, good to know Smile ... suggestions for those new features are welcome