Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
amet Wrote:is your proxy enabled but adress is not set properly?

Code:
20:01:21 T:5408 M:2145812480   DEBUG: Using proxy http://:8080

or did you edit that info out? disable and try again

Awesome, that solved the problem!
Somehow it got enabled/set, at least I never set it manually.
Hi,

Bierdopje has I think the must dutch subtitles, Only it does not work for me, I When I open the subtitles. I get a message in my log file with:

ERROR: Openstream - Unable to create subtitle parser
WARNING: OpenSubtitleStream - Unsupported stream 0. Stream disabled.

Is there a way to fix this?
Blieb Wrote:Hi,

Bierdopje has I think the must dutch subtitles, Only it does not work for me, I When I open the subtitles. I get a message in my log file with:

ERROR: Openstream - Unable to create subtitle parser
WARNING: OpenSubtitleStream - Unsupported stream 0. Stream disabled.

Is there a way to fix this?

debug log please, my signature has how-to
In the OP the last 2 screenshot are exactly the same. I think one of them is ment to be a screenshot of the plugin settings.
I have the same issue. I just can't get subtitles to show up although it's downloaded. Please help!!

ghostofdeath Wrote:I tried some others and the same, no subs showing
ahtc0589 Wrote:I have the same issue. I just can't get subtitles to show up although it's downloaded. Please help!!

Debug log to start with, please
OK, finally I figured out what's wrong. Although I was able to download subtitles, but they were downloaded to some location that Video OSD couldn't find. I had to specify the download path by unchecking "Same as Movie" and changing to /var/mobile/applications, and then locate the file in OSD. Is this the way it's supposed to be? I am talking about streamed content, like icefilms movies on Apple TV2.

I was also wondering if it's possible to stream subtitles without downloading.

Could you add http://www.shooter.cn? They offer Chinese substitles. Their own addon doesn't work for me. Thx!

amet Wrote:Debug log to start with, please
ahtc0589 Wrote:OK, finally I figured out what's wrong. Although I was able to download subtitles, but they were downloaded to some location that Video OSD couldn't find. I had to specify the download path by unchecking "Same as Movie" and changing to /var/mobile/applications, and then locate the file in OSD. Is this the way it's supposed to be? I am talking about streamed content, like icefilms movies on Apple TV2.

I was also wondering if it's possible to stream subtitles without downloading.

Could you add http://www.shooter.cn? They offer Chinese substitles. Their own addon doesn't work for me. Thx!

if you streaming videos you need to specify the location other than "same as Movie".

in XBMC ->System-Video->Subtitles you can select the same folder and it will activate next time you start it, although not sure how that will work with streamed videos and naming of them

how would you stream it?? its a text file about 50 kb in size... Huh

as for the new services, I have no time nor do I know Chinese to test and code for that site, sorry
Thanks for the prompt response. As you can tell, I am totally naive about streaming.

amet Wrote:if you streaming videos you need to specify the location other than "same as Movie".

in XBMC ->System-Video->Subtitles you can select the same folder and it will activate next time you start it, although not sure how that will work with streamed videos and naming of them

how would you stream it?? its a text file about 50 kb in size... Huh

as for the new services, I have no time nor do I know Chinese to test and code for that site, sorry
amet Wrote:try and add source to your SMB path in file manager, you should be able to select it then

Whoops, posted too quickly the first time. I did not know about the File Manager, but just figured it out. Worked great.

Thanks!
First, thanks for your works! This plugin is awesome Smile

Is it possible to add BetaSeries as French services ? I've made a working version for this if you want.
Hi,
first thanks for this amazing script! You have done a great work.

Sorry if this as been asked before, i couldn't find it. I just can downloas a sub at a time if any way to download all subs for a tv show? All ep. are in same folder.

What i have to do now is:
Start the ep. pause it, download the sub. exit the ep.
and do it again on other ep.

Would be nice if it was possible to make a routine that allow us to downloas all sub for all ep. on that folder.

Thanks!
darknao Wrote:First, thanks for your works! This plugin is awesome Smile

Is it possible to add BetaSeries as French services ? I've made a working version for this if you want.

if you have made it and you want it in, you can fork the github repo add your service and request a pull.

please remember that we will expect you to maintain it since you are the one wanting it in Wink
zeus[x];760211 Wrote:Hi,
first thanks for this amazing script! You have done a great work.

Sorry if this as been asked before, i couldn't find it. I just can downloas a sub at a time if any way to download all subs for a tv show? All ep. are in same folder.

What i have to do now is:
Start the ep. pause it, download the sub. exit the ep.
and do it again on other ep.

Would be nice if it was possible to make a routine that allow us to downloas all sub for all ep. on that folder.

Thanks!

this is not meant to be a bulk sub downloader, use it when you want to watch the episode Smile

since we only do necessary checks for the current episode, there is no way for us to know if the other episodes are matching the subs in the "whole season" zip
Thank you, again, for all the work you put into this!
Not to clutter up the thread with more nagging, but I have a subtitle problem that I wonder whether it's related to the addon. See this thread with the debug log if you have the time.