Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
followed the topic of pastebin and never received the mail with the file, any other way?? or keep trying until pastebin works??
mendez01 Wrote:followed the topic of pastebin and never received the mail with the file, any other way?? or keep trying until pastebin works??

My signature has how to get a proper debug log
amet Wrote:My signature has how to get a proper debug log

Ok I found the XBMC.log on private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences

cant make pastebin work, still searching why

So hoy can I post the .log file?? I ask this because I saw you remove it as a copy/paste text, and I suggest thats because of the info that the file could contain.

I appreciate a lot your patience
mendez01 Wrote:Ok I found the XBMC.log on private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences

cant make pastebin work, still searching why

So hoy can I post the .log file?? I ask this because I saw you remove it as a copy/paste text, and I suggest thats because of the info that the file could contain.

I appreciate a lot your patience

no, I removed it cos its spamming the forums and screws with the search function.

use pastebin.com and post a link here... you might need to split the log in few pieces as I believe the max size is 500kb
Seems the script of version 2.4.5 does not work with "-p" on windows. (ie portable mode)
Script crashes.
xayide Wrote:Seems the script of version 2.4.5 does not work with "-p" on windows. (ie portable mode)
Script crashes.
Please post debug log using pastebin.com, because script version 2.4.5 works just fine on my portable XBMC.
amet Wrote:no, I removed it cos its spamming the forums and screws with the search function.

use pastebin.com and post a link here... you might need to split the log in few pieces as I believe the max size is 500kb

Ok I think I've got the same result different way jaja, here is the pastebin finally!! I reviewed and think there are a lot of trash lines so to make your help easier I think the problem could be more less on line 1700 ore something like this, but again you're the expert here.

http://pastebin.com/nUYBts5E

Once more, thanks a lot
mendez01 Wrote:Ok I think I've got the same result different way jaja, here is the pastebin finally!! I reviewed and think there are a lot of trash lines so to make your help easier I think the problem could be more less on line 1700 ore something like this, but again you're the expert here.

http://pastebin.com/nUYBts5E

Once more, thanks a lot

since you are streaming, you have to set the subtitle download location to something else other than "Movie Folder" (in your case that is web address)

open addon settings and chose a different folder for your subs, "subtitle folder same as the movie" can not be selected
amet Wrote:since you are streaming, you have to set the subtitle download location to something else other than "Movie Folder" (in your case that is web address)

open addon settings and chose a different folder for your subs, "subtitle folder same as the movie" can not be selected

Nice!!! it works perfectly now, thanks a lot
On my ATV2 I've tryed to choose a folder for downloading the subs of streaming video but I still don't see subs during playback... any idea?
thx
P.S. I already enabled subtitles visualization from player menu
-FAK- Wrote:On my ATV2 I've tryed to choose a folder for downloading the subs of streaming video but I still don't see subs during playback... any idea?
thx
P.S. I already enabled subtitles visualization from player menu

not without the log

I like your avatar RolleyesNo
PLZ Adde THe http://www.divxplanet.com Subtitle site . TURKISH USER THANX REGARDS
Hi, I'd like to thank all the coders that work on this amazing script! And well, I bring a problem Big Grin

When trying to download the subtitle for The Simpsons, from legendas.tv, the script freezes after selecting the subtitle to download.

Here it's the debug log:

Code:
**** do not c/p logs on the forum, use pastebin****

EDIT by amet: http://pastebin.com/hNbWJuzP

Looking at the script's temp folder, the files are downloaded and extracted fine, but for some reason it stops there.

The subtitle author likes to include a text file with random facts about the episode. That file is usually named "Comentário e notas de Simpsons...." and looks like that file is breaking the script. Could it be a accentuation problem?

Thanks for any help!
Jair Wrote:Hi, I'd like to thank all the coders that work on this amazing script! And well, I bring a problem Big Grin

When trying to download the subtitle for The Simpsons, from legendas.tv, the script freezes after selecting the subtitle to download.

Here it's the debug log:

Code:
**** do not c/p logs on the forum, use pastebin****

Looking at the script's temp folder, the files are downloaded and extracted fine, but for some reason it stops there.

The subtitle author likes to include a text file with random facts about the episode. That file is usually named "Comentário e notas de Simpsons...." and looks like that file is breaking the script. Could it be a accentuation problem?

Thanks for any help!

you can try by deleting

Code:
elif os.path.isfile(dirfile):
    os.remove(dirfile)

in line 65/66 in /services/LegendasTV/service.py
Hello - I too am having an issue with running this via ATV2. I am using the 4/17/2011 nightly build with iOS 4.3.1 (seas0npass jailbreak). I am able to find the subtitle I want and click on it. The screen reads "dowloading subtitles" and just hangs there. It doesn't lock up, but if I leave it for 5-10 minutes it doesn't download anything.

I have changed the location of the download of the subtitle to a local directory (/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/), as I thought the problem was that it wouldn't save to my SMB share because I was using ATV2. But I still have the same issue.

Debug log can be found here: http://pastebin.ca/2050440

Please let me know if you need any further info.

Thanks!