Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Seekbar problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in all of the Aeon based themes the seekbar appears to be merely decorative. it registers me moving the mouse over the buttons for stop play fastforward and such, but when i click them nothing happens. and this stinks because i really like showmix and legacy dark, but this issue makes them unusable for me
Aeon/Legacy Dark have very minimal mouse support. Never has and never will. Get an MCE remote. They cost like $20
I use the Lenovo Mini Wireless Keyboard & Trackball 57Y6336 N5901

so why would i want to trade off the function of it for a mediacenter remoteHuh
Use the arrow keys.
Because that remote looks ridiculous and you clearly can't do what needs to be done with it.
ekim232 Wrote:Because that remote looks ridiculous and you clearly can't do what needs to be done with it.

Stare Ummm....Sure you can. I am just new to XBMC and didnt realize that F and R can be used for fastfoward and reverse.

on another note my mini-keyboard/mouse is awesome. full capabilities of keyboard and mouse in the palm of my hand. Controlling my computer from my couch has never been easier.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.....