Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Jeroen, any plan on working with this addon, this is a nice idea http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=113702

Cheers!
The-Boxhead Wrote:Also noticed a small bug the other day. When using passtrough audio and
trying to adjust nothing happens. When using same function on confluence skin a message is displayed that volume adjust is not possible when using passtrough device.

No biggie but never the less a bug Wink

Could you post a screenshot of this? I don't think my hardware supports this, at least I don't see this option anywhere.

MaDDoGo Wrote:Hi Jeroen, any plan on working with this addon, this is a nice idea http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=113702

Cheers!
Yeah looks interesting. Although I feel something like this would really benefit from being integrated into XBMC, so smart playlists could take advantage of it.
But yeah, I'd like to support it. It's probably going to be having it's own window/section, and not throwing it all on the homescreen though.
I am trying to install .9.3... for some reason it is installing .9.2 - or at least that is what is displayed inside the skin info.

Also, is there any way I can edit the skin to allow my to put Navi X on either the home screen or under the add ons tab, inside its submenu?

Thanks - the skin has been extremely enjoyable.
intro startup video stopped playing any ideas what would cause this? I checked the startup.xml info is still the same and directories appear to be the same any ideas?
Lunatixz Wrote:intro startup video stopped playing any ideas what would cause this? I checked the startup.xml info is still the same and directories appear to be the same any ideas?

There's now an option to turn on / off the startup video in the Settings > Skin > Home section. It's off by default.
Sranshaft Wrote:There's now an option to turn on / off the startup video in the Settings > Skin > Home section. It's off by default.

Thanks, for the info
Abrasher Wrote:I am trying to install .9.3... for some reason it is installing .9.2 - or at least that is what is displayed inside the skin info.

Also, is there any way I can edit the skin to allow my to put Navi X on either the home screen or under the add ons tab, inside its submenu?

Thanks - the skin has been extremely enjoyable.

Because Navi-X is identified as a program/script it can't be selected in the submenu dialog through skin settings unfortunately, will see if there's something I can do about that later.

So manual editing is required. Add the following code under control 1150 in HomeSubMenu.xml as a new item:

PHP Code:
<item id="11">
    <
label>navi-x</label>
    <
onclick>RunAddon(script.navi-x)</onclick>
</
item
MaDDoGo Wrote:Hi Jeroen, any plan on working with this addon, this is a nice idea http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=113702

Cheers!

I think this is about the direction I want to go with the watchlist add-on, combining it with recently added items in one screen. Creating sort of a hub, or portal so to speak:
And I would be doing something similar with movies.

I also played around with combining tv shows and movies all in one screen, but it tends to get to cramped.

Very early, layout may change, I've already gone through several layouts and combinations.

What would be nice is if I could get tv show logos in the second row, but I don't think it's possible.
So manual editing is required. Add the following code under control 1150 in HomeSubMenu.xml as a new item:

PHP Code:
<item id="11">
    <
label>navi-x</label>
    <
onclick>RunAddon(script.navi-x)</onclick>
</
item

Thank you so much for responding! I will give this a try when I get home from church!
Jeroen Wrote:I think this is about the direction I want to go with the watchlist add-on, combining it with recently added items in one screen. Creating sort of a hub, or portal so to speak:
And I would be doing something similar with movies.

I also played around with combining tv shows and movies all in one screen, but it tends to get to cramped.

Very early, layout may change, I've already gone through several layouts and combinations.

What would be nice is if I could get tv show logos in the second row, but I don't think it's possible.

What does the currently watching row c sist of? Ie: what determines the shows in that row?
Abrasher Wrote:What does the currently watching row c sist of? Ie: what determines the shows in that row?

It takes the shows that you have been watching recently, and checks if there's a new/unwatched episode of that show available.

More information on it here
Really cool Jeroen, I'm refreshing github in case you want some feedback Smile But I know you don't like to release alphas jejeje So I hope you release these soon Tongue Again, nice work with my only skin.
MaDDoGo Wrote:Really cool Jeroen, I'm refreshing github in case you want some feedback Smile But I know you don't like to release alphas jejeje So I hope you release these soon Tongue Again, nice work with my only skin.

The watchlist addon hasn't been pushed to git yet though. Probably will soon. I have quite a lot of changes waiting though, just have to clean up and finish some things before updating git.

I'm wondering if combining watchlist with recently added movies would be more convenient/useful though, not sure:
Hi,

Using latest git, I cannot seem to get access to the video details, where you can change the fanart, etc...

I get to the details page when you can play the video and show the casting, but I cannot anymore get to the submenu with the other options.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
Koying Wrote:Am I missing something?

The "edit" button probably Smile