Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jeroen Wrote:Possible, but not going to happen, sorry.

I would have to look into it first. But since it's not something I would use, lots of other things are higher on the priority list.

Sounds good hopefully this will be added, I think it would be great!

Just an idea, can you have the next.aired display link to the show directory? using it as a active screen to select shows to watch? I believe the aeon mq2 skin does this...
Jeroen Wrote:I noticed that partially watched movies are also available through the watchlist add-on now, so that could be used too. Probably will make it an option to choose between both.

It sounds good Smile
Koying Wrote:Well, all the common scenarii for a video file...

I just store my video files on a server and happen to stream them thru http. XBMC handles this nicely and can handle subdirectories, so there is no differences vs. a local folder.
The http conditions have been removed, pushed to git.

kyotocafe Wrote:It sounds good Smile
I ended up simply combining them. The partially watched movies are listed first, followed by latest additions. I will be implementing an overlay or something to indicate which movies are partially watched. Pushed to git.
Hi Jeroen - sorry to keep floating up here asking the same thing, but I was wondering how to switch off the home screen blue gradient off again Big Grin. It's reference in the Home.xml file seems to have moved/gone. It was on line 58 before - deleting that and rebooting sorted it, but all has changed.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Duncan
donut4000 Wrote:Hi Jeroen - sorry to keep floating up here asking the same thing, but I was wondering how to switch off the home screen blue gradient off again Big Grin. It's reference in the Home.xml file seems to have moved/gone. It was on line 58 before - deleting that and rebooting sorted it, but all has changed.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Duncan

It stayed at about the same place, going by the latest git.

Look for this section in Home.xml:

PHP Code:
<!-- menu shade --->
    <
control type="image">
        <include>
screen_Dimensions</include>
        <
texture>home/menuBackground.png</texture>
        <
aspectratio align="left">stretch</aspectratio>
        <include>
fadeinout</include>
    </
control

Delete that control, and the gradient will be gone.
Thank you for creating the best looking skin out there, it really is great!

One quick question: is there a way to make the ratings show as numbers (e.g. 7.2) rather than as stars?
I have to admit to a bit of a Derp moment: I had a coulpe of versions of your skin - I didn't notice the other in the addons folder, and this was the one that was active. Long story short: all working now...and thanks again Jeroen Laugh

Jeroen Wrote:It stayed at about the same place, going by the latest git.

Look for this section in Home.xml:

PHP Code:
<!-- menu shade --->
    <
control type="image">
        <include>
screen_Dimensions</include>
        <
texture>home/menuBackground.png</texture>
        <
aspectratio align="left">stretch</aspectratio>
        <include>
fadeinout</include>
    </
control

Delete that control, and the gradient will be gone.
Lunatixz Wrote:Just an idea, can you have the next.aired display link to the show directory? using it as a active screen to select shows to watch? I believe the aeon mq2 skin does this...

This is taken care of by the add-on itself, so it should already do this.

Nander Wrote:Thank you for creating the best looking skin out there, it really is great!

One quick question: is there a way to make the ratings show as numbers (e.g. 7.2) rather than as stars?
You're welcome.
I have no immediate plans for numeric rating, but I may decide to do it later if it benefits some other plans I have for list view. No promises though, I like the visual balance the star rating brings to list view in particular.
Jeroen Wrote:The http conditions have been removed, pushed to git.

I ended up simply combining them. The partially watched movies are listed first, followed by latest additions. I will be implementing an overlay or something to indicate which movies are partially watched. Pushed to git.

I have just tried it. It's a pretty nice implementation. I really like it.
The overlay to indicate movies which are partially watched is also a pretty good idea in my opinion, to differentiate them from the latest additions.
For the longest time I am experiencing troubles getting an .xbt file to build for reFocus, which is why 0.9.3 was released using the old .xpr format.

If my info is correct support for this old file format will be removed when Eden is released, so I won't have that fallback anymore. I have tried anything I can think of trying to solve the problem, but I am absolutely clueless. It has now come to the point that my last hope is completely reinstalling my Windows installation.

Before I do that though I thought I would ask if anyone who has the reFocus git cloned on their system to try and build it. Only thing needed is to launch the TexturePacker.bat file that is located in reFocus' root folder. This should, in theory, create a Textures.xbt file in the same folder without any error messages.

I would appreciate anyone giving it a try

Cheers,
Jeroen
Doesn't work for me after I cloned the git, complains of a missing .dll SDL.dll.
Jeroen Wrote:Before I do that though I thought I would ask if anyone who has the reFocus git cloned on their system to try and build it.

Here you go download the Git files & build you an Textures.xbt file.

Download Textures.xbt

any chance of adding Recently added to the Home screen? even as a list to match the look of the current home screen layout.

Edit: Its ok adding it myself got movies done now onto TV Shows, I have also fixed the labels being removed when player controls are visible, I made it fade the image. (like when you sit idle)

Update: Recently added done Big Grin Movies & TV Shows, has its own toggle & I updated all the languages, will upload today sometime.
Jeroen,

I build .xbt every time i download your skin from git.... I add my own Live tv Channel logos, then make the .xbt using TexturePacker.exe

I don't use your .bat because i'm pretty sure that TexturePacker.exe needs certain .dll files in the system 32 folder... without them, it won't function. As far as i know, they don't come standard with Windows. I downloaded TexturePacker.exe a while back that came with all the correct .dll files needed, so i just use that to build your textures manually.

Works fine every time.

#EDIT
Jeroen, maybe you should supply the .dll's that come with TEXTUREPACKER in the git?
loggio Wrote:I build .xbt every time i download your skin from git.... I add my own Live tv Channel logos, then make the .xbt using TexturePacker.exe

I'm seraching for some new logo's to complete my collection. Any chance of sharing them?
Thanks
i'm from Australia... My channel logo's would only be of use to those living in Melbourne Australia.