Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Three things, Jeroen:

1. Yep, I'd be perfectly okay with the air date appearing in the list.

2. You are THE MAN!!! Smile

3. Thanks Big Grin
[quote=Jeroen]
What purpose would this serve? I would assume one's aware of the content being cloud based when they start the add-on.

I'm not talking about content directly accessed from a addon. Not sure if you are aware that strm links can be added directly into a video database... and unless you add hulu for example to the name of the "movie" you don't know it's source until you access it...

[quote=Jeroen]
Not sure what you mean as there's several places that regard episodes.

Line 53 in Variables... <!--episodes--><value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Season,$LOCALIZE[20373]
I suggest adding $INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle] before season, because in playlist menus there is no mention of the name of the show..
Hmmmm...

Actually, Jeroen, I spoke too soon Smile I made the change to variables.xml (found the spot you pointed out without any problem), restarted the ATV2, but I see no change whatsoever when I go back into the addon and look at the list of available replays.

Here's what my variables.xml currently looks like (I haven't edited it in any other way):
http://pastebin.com/BMeegZta
Jeroen Wrote:Strange, it's working fine for me. Did you try rescanning the data from the addon's settings?

Yeah and sometimes it does it when I open the script. I have tried setting them to banner etc. as well and it just doesn't display any info. I also can't go "left" to bring up the settings dialog. I thought it was as nothing was on last week but it turns out that it just isn't working.
canadave Wrote:Hmmmm...

Actually, Jeroen, I spoke too soon Smile I made the change to variables.xml (found the spot you pointed out without any problem), restarted the ATV2, but I see no change whatsoever when I go back into the addon and look at the list of available replays.

Here's what my variables.xml currently looks like (I haven't edited it in any other way):
http://pastebin.com/BMeegZta

You have to put the line I posted above the one that says

Code:
<value>$INFO[ListItem.Label2]</value>

So, the end result should look like this:

Code:
<variable name="global_Info.Addon">
    <!--amt--><value condition="Container.Content(movies) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(ReleaseDate))">$INFO[ListItem.Property(ReleaseDate)]$INFO[ListItem.Genre, • ]</value>
    <value condition="[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)] + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Duration)">$INFO[ListItem.Duration,, $LOCALIZE[31100]]$INFO[ListItem.Genre, • ]</value>
    <value condition="[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)] + IsEmpty(ListItem.Duration) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Genre)">$INFO[ListItem.Genre]</value>
    <value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Season,$LOCALIZE[20373] , - ]$INFO[ListItem.Episode,, • $LOCALIZE[20359]]$INFO[ListItem.Premiered]</value>
</variable>

It will evaluate the conditions from top to bottom. The way you have it now it will show Label2 (which in this case is the duration) and it will stop there and not look any further.

The air date should show in the other viewtypes as well, apart from thumbnails view, but I'll change that too.
Jeroen Wrote:You have to put the line I posted above the one that says

Code:

So, the end result should look like this:

Code:
<variable name="global_Info.Addon">
    <!--amt--><value condition="Container.Content(movies) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(ReleaseDate))">$INFO[ListItem.Property(ReleaseDate)]$INFO[ListItem.Genre, • ]</value>
    <value condition="[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)] + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Duration)">$INFO[ListItem.Duration,, $LOCALIZE[31100]]$INFO[ListItem.Genre, • ]</value>
    <value condition="[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)] + IsEmpty(ListItem.Duration) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Genre)">$INFO[ListItem.Genre]</value>
    <value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Season,$LOCALIZE[20373] , - ]$INFO[ListItem.Episode,, • $LOCALIZE[20359]]$INFO[ListItem.Premiered]</value>
</variable>

It will evaluate the conditions from top to bottom. The way you have it now it will show Label2 (which in this case is the duration) and it will stop there and not look any further.

The air date should show in the other viewtypes as well, apart from thumbnails view, but I'll change that too.

Sigh.....funny how "put it above the lowest line" somehow translated in my brain to "put it below the lowest line" Oo Gee, strange how now I see the aired date there.... Wink

One small note--although the aired date now is visible, it replaced the DURATION, which was there previously. If I could only choose one or the other, I'd rather have the aired date of course, but it'd be nice to have both Smile

Anyway, this is much improved. Thanks!!

p.s. one other small note--the time in the "Aired" datestamp shows up with an unnecessary leading zero, i.e. "03:50pm", "07:30pm", etc. That is as far down the bug list as you can get in terms of priority, but figured I'd just mention it anyways Smile
Lunatixz Wrote:I'm not talking about content directly accessed from a addon. Not sure if you are aware that strm links can be added directly into a video database... and unless you add hulu for example to the name of the "movie" you don't know it's source until you access it...
Ok, but how would the skin know that the video is from a certain online source? The only way I can think of would be to do a stringcompare on the movie name, so you would end up with the same situation.

Jeroen Wrote:Not sure what you mean as there's several places that regard episodes.

Line 53 in Variables... <!--episodes--><value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Season,$LOCALIZE[20373]
I suggest adding $INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle] before season, because in playlist menus there is no mention of the name of the show..
I see what you mean. Yes, I could add that. But it would be in global_Title, not in global_Info as that's how it's done for the built-in playlists and recently added as well.
Jeroen Wrote:Ok, but how would the skin know that the video is from a certain online source? The only way I can think of would be to do a stringcompare on the movie name, so you would end up with the same situation.

I see what you mean. Yes, I could add that. But it would be in global_Title, not in global_Info as that's how it's done for the built-in playlists and recently added as well.

Thanks for getting back to me...
you can use visible when folder path matches plugin... I already wrote some dirty code that works and i'm going to clean it up tonight... if the movie or tvshow is from a plugin location it's flagged.

This maybe something people want since adding strms to your library is become more popular
A log of the script running incase this helps at al: http://pastebin.com/XeUWyWXY

I also notice that it doesn't do it if I go through programs add ons and rescan the data. It then just shows me the same grid with nothing in it.

Screenshot: Image
deanmv Wrote:A log of the script running incase this helps at al: http://pastebin.com/XeUWyWXY

I also notice that it doesn't do it if I go through programs add ons and rescan the data. It then just shows me the same grid with nothing in it.

Screenshot: Image

do you have tv shows scanned in your library?
Lunatixz Wrote:do you have tv shows scanned in your library?

Yep. I can force reboot the plug-in and it will scan all my info but just never display anything. The log even shows it finds the dates and if I look in XBMC's default skin it works perfectly.
deanmv Wrote:A log of the script running incase this helps at al: http://pastebin.com/XeUWyWXY

Are you still using 0.9.3? Because that looks like an older version to me. I can't support older versions.
deanmv Wrote:Yep. I can force reboot the plug-in and it will scan all my info but just never display anything. The log even shows it finds the dates and if I look in XBMC's default skin it works perfectly.

I'm sure you've answered this before, but I'm too lazy to scroll up... are you using eden? and what plugin are u using..

I would suggest if you are using Eden, uninstall the plugin, go to
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...ext.aired/
download and install it...

if that does't work delete skin and re install skin... also move this discussion to plugin support, I will help you there Smile

BTW I tried your homescreen link, and it also works for me
Lunatixz Wrote:I'm sure you've answered this before, but I'm too lazy to scroll up... are you using eden? and what plugin are u using..

I would suggest if you are using Eden, uninstall the plugin, go to
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...ext.aired/
download and install it...

if that does't work delete skin and re install skin... also move this discussion to plugin support, I will help you there Smile

Yeah latest Eden and iOS and TV Show Next Aired is the script/plugin i'm using. I only posted in here as I thought it might be a skin error rather than a plug-in one as it works in default skin. I am a bit weary about uninstalling the skin as i've edited some bits myself and don't want to lose them. It works on ReFocus 0.9.5 on my Mac so will look into if i've missed any bits as i've added in the Next Aired support manually. Thanks though!
Jeroen Wrote:Are you still using 0.9.3? Because that looks like an older version to me. I can't support older versions.

Missed this sorry and yeah it is. I like the alternate home screen too much to give it up Blush I thought I had copied over/stolen the appropriate bits from the 0.9.5 build but turns out I must have missed something. Thats fair enough about not supporting. It's my stubbornness now that i've got a skin I really like to not give it up! haha

EDIT: For the mean time i've pointed it at the default layout and it works. It's not perfect but it functions so i'm not bothered!