Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
madmike283 Wrote:I'm experiencing the same thing. I just upgraded today to Eden beta and I'm now running 0.9.5 as of today. I had been using 0.8.9.6 in Dharma before today. What can I do to get rid of this? When I open the 'Movies' or 'TV Shows' menu it changes my viewtype from what I have it at, and shows a large overlay of the Next Aired add-on. It looks like this
That looks like a really old version of the nextaired script. Make sure you have the latest version (currently 4.1.14). Probably best to remove the script completely, reFocus should trigger an automatic download of the latest version.

Jimmer Wrote:Hi,

Just discovered this skin, and I had to say what a gem it is!

One thing though, perhaps it's just me being a bit dim, but where's the exit/shutdown button in the skin? Perhaps I'm just getting old! But help me out anyway...

Jim
Thanks Jim, you can get to the exit option through "system" on the home menu (if it's enabled)

jdbrookes Wrote:Update on this script issue; seems to have disappeared. I'm still on the same refocus build as usual, but I have since installed a few more addons and added more media to my collection, so I can't be sure what "fixed" it. Installing the Youtube addon apparently fixes many Eden issues, and I also added a Music source and installed some other skins, so perhaps a dependancy was installed alongside one of these that fixes it? Or simply the passage of time and a database being build, or x number of reboots??

Oh the joys of beta!

Great skin by the way.
lol who knows? Glad it's working for you again.
Hi there,

Just wanted to say a big thank you for this beautiful skin. It looks so professional! I've been a user of different variations of Aeon for a while now but I figured I'd give this a shot, and I haven't looked back!

Thanks Jeroen! Cool

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can anyone tell me which xml file controls where the arrow is pointing? I want to change UNWATCHED EPISODES to TOTAL EPISODES but I can't find it. I figured it was in the MyVideoNav.xml but for the life of me, I can't find it.

Thanks!
Jeroen,
just pulled latest git changes and things regarding pvr are shaping up nicely indeed!

Good to see you got info thing working. Would it be possible to have network logos in osdinfo, though?

Timeline logos are tiny compared to the rest of the views

Cheers,
Loggio.
Jeroen Wrote:Thanks Jim, you can get to the exit option through "system" on the home menu (if it's enabled)

Right, I can't seem to find where to enable the "system" home menu item! Can you just give me a "do this, stupid!" explanation of where the option is, please?

Jim

Lol! Nevermind, kept missing the customize home menu item! Thanks anyway!
testmetest Wrote:Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can anyone tell me which xml file controls where the arrow is pointing? I want to change UNWATCHED EPISODES to TOTAL EPISODES but I can't find it. I figured it was in the MyVideoNav.xml but for the life of me, I can't find it.

Thanks!

You are right, on mine it's around line 270 and looks like this
Code:
<control type="group">
                        <visible>Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>980</width>
                            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[16101] $LOCALIZE[20360]]$INFO[ListItem.Property(TotalSeasons), • ] $LOCALIZE[33054]</label>

I think...
where is the download link
atakli Wrote:where is the download link

For what? The skin? Page 1 of this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=75867
deanmv Wrote:You are right, on mine it's around line 270 and looks like this
Code:
<control type="group">
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>980</width>
                            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[16101] $LOCALIZE[20360]]$INFO[ListItem.Property(TotalSeasons), • ] $LOCALIZE[33054]</label>

I think...
Wow, that's so odd. I don't have that in my xml. I even downloaded 0.9.5 again from the link of the first page to double check and that string of code is not there.

:confused2:
Hi there.
Great looking skin Smile Thanks for all your work!

The issue I have with it, is that whenever i go from the main menu, into a sub menu, eg. "Movies", it pauses for a second,and then shows me a "new" menu, with my movies.
It doesn't keep the background from the main menu, so it almost feels like I'm opening a new application. It doesn't "flow"...

Is that just the way it is, or is this fixable in any way ?
deanmv Wrote:You are right, on mine it's around line 270 and looks like this
Code:
<control type="group">
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>980</width>

I think...
I have no idea why my MyVideoNav.xml didn't have that bit of code, but yours did. I ended up finding the line I wanted to change in variables.xml

Changing
Code:
<!--seasons--><value condition="Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[16101] $LOCALIZE[20360]]</value>
to
Code:
<!--seasons--><value condition="Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[20360]]</value>
gives me the total episodes available whether viewed or not.

Thanks for your help! (but I still think it's really odd I have different code than yours... unless you're using Dharma or non-0.9.5) :p
This is a fantastic skin which meets all but one of my needs -- it doesn't have support for TV Tunes. Is this something you'll add? Otherwise, awesome work!
It should work with TV Tunes (at least it did, when I had TV Tunes a couple months ago, I've since deleted it).
Just checked out this skin for the first time, and it's really great!

Two things I can't seem to get to work are the tv guide which is enabled but doesn't show up in the sub menu, as well as the trailers option under movies in the customize home section being grayed out. Is there something I'm missing to enable it? I have The trailers plugin already.

Would it be possible to include IMDB rating as an option as opposed to the stars? I know other skins have implemented this feature. Another feature that would be nice if it were implemented would be to the have an option to refresh content button when pressing info on a movie/tv show.

Just nitpicking really though, great skin!

Edit:Just realized you refresh the information by pressing edit...
testmetest Wrote:I have no idea why my MyVideoNav.xml didn't have that bit of code, but yours did. I ended up finding the line I wanted to change in variables.xml

Changing
Code:
<!--seasons--><value condition="Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[16101] $LOCALIZE[20360]]</value>
to
Code:
<!--seasons--><value condition="Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[20360]]</value>
gives me the total episodes available whether viewed or not.

Thanks for your help! (but I still think it's really odd I have different code than yours... unless you're using Dharma or non-0.9.5) :p

You've rumbled me, using 0.9.3 but didn't realise the code has changed that much, must stop trying to help people and sending them to the wrong place Smile