Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
redje Wrote:will there be support for the lyrics script in the osd? i just found out about the script. It's amazing!

That's already available. Go to Settings > Skin Setting > Addons and make sure Lyrics Addon is enabled and it's pointing to the CU Lyrics addon.
Sranshaft Wrote:That's already available. Go to Settings > Skin Setting > Addons and make sure Lyrics Addon is enabled and it's pointing to the CU Lyrics addon.

oops.....didn't see that option. thanks, works great Smile
Jeroen Wrote:I actually spent a lot of time last sunday on recently added functionality failing to find a solution that I actually found useful and fitting in the skin, so I'll be leaving that alone for a while.

I've made a mockup that may give you some inspiration Wink

-missing image: I have a few vob files that are missing a codec image. The id comes back as 'mpeg2video'. The image should be that standard DVD logo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dvd-video-logo.svg
jackthegroove Wrote:I've made a mockup that may give you some inspiration Wink
Thanks, but I'm aiming for something more integrated and not so "in your face" Wink

Sranshaft Wrote:-missing image: I have a few vob files that are missing a codec image. The id comes back as 'mpeg2video'. The image should be that standard DVD logo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dvd-video-logo.svg
Cheers, I've added that.
This is one of the ideas I've been playing around with regarding recently added movies on the homescreen.
"New Movies" would still take you to the library, but underneath the 5 most recently added movies would be listed. Some more info about the selected movie would appear probably in the bottom right corner.
This would result in moving "movies" and "tvshows" to the main menu, and having a separate "videos" entry. As I've said before I'd rather not do that, but in order to make the recently added stuff useful, I would have to.

So anyway, this is not definitive but just to show I'm still working Wink
Most other stuff I'm working on at the moment is under the hood stuff, so pretty boring for you guys. Well, for me too actually Smile
That's nice, I like it.
Sranshaft Wrote:Eagerly awaiting the next update. Found a few things I don't think were mentioned before.

- Possible bug: The Scanning Music dialog remains visible when watching a video.
- Missing image: Resolution flag for videos with a height of 576.

will fix and added the flag.

new release probably tomorrow.
Jeroen, I don't know if it's an XBMC only thing, or if it's also related to your skin:

But, some time ago, when I used Alaska, I could play a DVD .iso, and after playing/stopping the movie, the codecs would show, as XBMC had detected them while playing the .iso.

This doesn't work in refocus, when I tried, is that something you can fix or is it just broken in XBMC SVN maybe?

Thanks
Ayla Wrote:Jeroen, I don't know if it's an XBMC only thing, or if it's also related to your skin:

But, some time ago, when I used Alaska, I could play a DVD .iso, and after playing/stopping the movie, the codecs would show, as XBMC had detected them while playing the .iso.

This doesn't work in refocus, when I tried, is that something you can fix or is it just broken in XBMC SVN maybe?

Thanks

You mean in the viewtypes? Codec info is never shown in the view, only in the video info dialog. It is not showing currently because of what sranshaft reported earlier (there's no media flag for dvd files atm, but will be added).
Or elsewhere?
Jeroen Wrote:Thanks, but I'm aiming for something more integrated and not so "in your face" Wink

Hehe, np just putting it out there Wink maybe i'll try and make it a mod when i get the courage to start Smile

You wouldn't know any skinning tutorials or helpfiles?

En voor de rest hup holland hup Wink
Jeroen Wrote:You mean in the viewtypes? Codec info is never shown in the view, only in the video info dialog. It is not showing currently because of what sranshaft reported earlier (there's no media flag for dvd files atm, but will be added).
Or elsewhere?

I mean in the video info dialog, where all the codecs are normally shown.

mediainfo can't extract codec info from .iso files for example, so normally you have to start playing the movie and stop it again, and then the codecs have been detected.

This worked in Alaska but they don't show in refocus.

Maybe it just has to do with missing flags, as you say.

Cheers,
jeroen,

don't know if it has already been mentioned, but when in music library i can switch to files view, but when i switch back to library it switches back to the video library instead of the music library. Occurs only in your skin, so should be a skin problem.
jackthegroove Wrote:Hehe, np just putting it out there Wink maybe i'll try and make it a mod when i get the courage to start Smile

You wouldn't know any skinning tutorials or helpfiles?

En voor de rest hup holland hup Wink

Wink The wiki definitely has useful info on skinning.

Ayla Wrote:Maybe it just has to do with missing flags, as you say.

Cheers,
Yep no doubt

redje Wrote:jeroen,

don't know if it has already been mentioned, but when in music library i can switch to files view, but when i switch back to library it switches back to the video library instead of the music library. Occurs only in your skin, so should be a skin problem.
Yes, that's definitely a bug. Or several actually. Will fix, cheers
Here below a small overlapping text issue in info view / cast.
Apologies if already mentionned before. thanks again for this great skin