Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jeroen Wrote:hehe no not really. I hardly ever do mockups. I just got an el cheapo usb tuner and after pulling out some hairs I finally got it working with xbmc/mp tv server. Don't know how I managed to get it working, it just did all of a sudden Laugh

So no work has been done on it yet, but I can't wait to start on it Smile

This is great news!

i was just fiddling with Mediaportal pvr branch earlier.
Sorta sucks there's no deinterlacing with DXVA, but all in due time.

It's not stable nor fast enough for practical use yet... But i can't wait for that major update! hehe

Keep up the good work, love the mock-up homescreens btw
I'm very glad to hear about support for PVR, I'm just about to get a TV tuner for the PC and a nice new 47" LED TV, its great that I'm not going to need to crudely skin anything myself :p
loggio Wrote:This is great news!

i was just fiddling with Mediaportal pvr branch earlier.
Sorta sucks there's no deinterlacing with DXVA, but all in due time.

It's not stable nor fast enough for practical use yet... But i can't wait for that major update! hehe

Keep up the good work, love the mock-up homescreens btw

Yeah it's a bit shaky at times, but overall it's working pretty nice I must say. Surely it will get much improvement over time Smile

tungmeister Wrote:I'm very glad to hear about support for PVR, I'm just about to get a TV tuner for the PC and a nice new 47" LED TV, its great that I'm not going to need to crudely skin anything myself :p
Adding the PVR support surely is a lot of work, lots of screens and dialogs. Fun though Wink
Jeroen Wrote:Adding the PVR support surely is a lot of work, lots of screens and dialogs. Fun though Wink

Yeah I'm sure it will be. I could probably have made some poor attempt but anything you do will be much better Tongue
Great news about PVR. I had to switch from using this skin to confluence (later confluence customised - but even that needed patching for PVR) as not being able to use live tv was getting too awkward.
Jeroen, I found something. It only happened me on linux (installed from live cd dharma b4) on windows is ok. Look at PATH, when is too long there is tag added and all the line is blue:

mstef Wrote:Jeroen, I found something. It only happened me on linux (installed from live cd dharma b4) on windows is ok. Look at PATH, when is too long there is tag added and all the line is blue:

i have this too but forgot to mention it
Same bug here. On Windows Smile
Why was the name changed from reFOCUS to REFOCUS ?
@ Jeroen: here's an idea for statistics for classic homescreen:

You can make it optional, in skin settings add "display statistics instead of rss feed." I would certainly use it because I have no use for rss feeds.
I quite like that actually! I too don't use RSS...
Is there any easy way I can turn all the lowecase letters to uppercase?
drago Wrote:Is there any easy way I can turn all the lowecase letters to uppercase?

Try set font as alternate in settings / apperance / skin
Has anyone heard anything from Jeroen recently? seems like its been ages since a progress update.
Yes. He is alive Smile We have to wait.