Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coming back on some older comments/suggestions:
spoco2 Wrote:A really intuitive way it worked was that watched episodes were just dimmed out compared to the unwatched, so grey instead of white for instance, which keeps the whole look really clean but makes the episodes yet to be watched really 'pop' out.
Jeroen Wrote:That's not a bad idea actually Smile Will have a look into this and see how it works out. Cheers

I have looked into this and, unless I am missing something, it appears this isn't possible. There's no conditional which I can use to set the dimming. Which is unfortunate, because I like the idea. I think I'll post a suggestion for this to the xbmc devs.

Amelandbor Wrote:First of all I want to say great skin!
- When I select programs to show on the home screen, programs disappears from accessoires and doesn't appear on the home screen.
I misread this earlier, I have fixed this for the next release.

nasuh Wrote:please finish pvr build
Damn, just as I was about to not finish it Confused
Jeroen Wrote:I have looked into this and, unless I am missing something, it appears this isn't possible. There's no conditional which I can use to set the dimming. Which is unfortunate, because I like the idea. I think I'll post a suggestion for this to the xbmc devs.

If I read this correctly would something like this work? A 40% black or grey image layered on top episode image, or a conditional fade animation, with this visible:

<visible>Container.Content(episodes) + stringcompare(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png)</visible>

Actually as I type probably a simple Container.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Overlay) would work too
Oh sweet, I didn't even know you can add an image to check on like that. I'll try that out right away. Actually, it might also offer a solution to another issue I'm having.

Thanks mcborzu Smile

EDIT: works perfectly Smile
Jeroen can you add a restart button to the shutdown menu in the next release.
And i hope you can improve the skin to run more smoothly on ION machines, in some of the viewtypes. If you need any testing on ION let me know.
r3v0ss Wrote:Same problem here. But this post solved it. Nod

Jeroen, did you also read this??
Problem with focus on OSD screen.
Baswazz Wrote:Jeroen can you add a restart button to the shutdown menu in the next release.
Added for the next release

Quote:And i hope you can improve the skin to run more smoothly on EON machines, in some of the viewtypes. If you need any testing on EON let me know.
There's only so much I can do really. I try to make it as fast as I can in general. The textures can be optimized further down the road though.

Amelandbor Wrote:Jeroen, did you also read this??
Problem with focus on OSD screen.
Yes I came across that earlier, it's fixed for the next version
I love the library totals at the bottom. It would be nice to have that be the default bottom bar, always visible.
Baswazz Wrote:And i hope you can improve the skin to run more smoothly on EON machines, in some of the viewtypes. If you need any testing on EON let me know.

You mean ION, I guess?

I have an Asrock ION 330 and everything runs smooth for me since I use DDS.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...sfanart.3E
Amelandbor Wrote:You mean ION, I guess?

Never heard about DDS, but will add it immediately! Will speed up my 1st gen 330 (not that i need it).
Sounds promising

Edit: does it just work with .dds? or jpg as well? or other method?

OT: Keep up the good work Jeroen!
Eoghlear Wrote:Never heard about DDS, but will add it immediately! Will speed up my 1st gen 330 (not that i need it).
Sounds promising

Edit: does it just work with .dds? or jpg as well? or other method?

OT: Keep up the good work Jeroen!

All your local images will be replaced by dds automatically after you viewed them in your library.
Amelandbor Wrote:You mean ION, I guess?

Yeah thx for correcting me, when i typed the message i had the feeling it was incorrect. I have a self build based on ION330.
Thx for the DDS tip i did not knew that. I shall try it. Big Grin
"CHANGE: removed panel view for artists in favor of thumbnails view - done"

Say it ain't so Jeroen! I love panel view.

Could you tell me what xml files are associated with it so i can attempt to add it back when the next release comes out?

Ps. Thanks for the great skin Smile
IamLegend Wrote:"CHANGE: removed panel view for artists in favor of thumbnails view - done"

Say it ain't so Jeroen! I love panel view.

Could you tell me what xml files are associated with it so i can attempt to add it back when the next release comes out?

Ps. Thanks for the great skin Smile

I am still in doubt over that one. I just wasn't ever really happy with how it turned out, I think it doesn't really fit.
I plan to try out another idea I have for that view, but I don't think I'm going to leave it as it is now.
In any case, it's in ViewsMusic.xml, look for the include called "view_PanelArtist"
sorry guys if lame question, but how to delete a character on a appletv and using it's remote control?

have no idea...

see picture to understand what i'm talking here about:
I could be wrong and without having the skin loaded I can't be sure but I'm guessing it's the arrow shaped button, top right.