Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unable to "Set Content"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I've recently been doing some major tinkering with my XBMC setup, including the installation and integration of an old Xbox DVD remote to control my Windows setup (which is now working great Big Grin). Along the way however, I ran into a few unrelated problems, and decided that the best/easiest way to solve them was to completely re-install XBMC.

Since having done that however, I seem to have created some bigger headaches for myself. Specifically, I'm no longer able to perform a "Set Content" on either my "Movies" or "TV" sources. In my "Videos" menu, I have two sources: One named "Movies" (pointing to a single folder containing all my movie files, no sub-folders) and another named "TV" (similarly pointing to a folder with all my TV shows in it, all of which ARE in sub-folders). When a bring up the context menu for either of these sources and press "Set Content", I'm able to go through and select all the relevant settings. However, when I press OK, none of these settings save and the "content" of the folder reverts automatically back to "none".

How can I get the folders to save their "Set Content" setting?

I'm using a nightly build of XBMC (rev.31123) and the Aeon Hitched skin (if any of that info is useful).

Sorry that this is a bit of a noob question, but I'm really stumped!

Cheers,

Ben.
Exact same problem here using same build, scrapers seem to be available but option to 'run automated scan is disabled'.
Update: It seems to work if you select the scraper that is running as the default? Random but i'm building my library now.
Thanks for the tip-off PHTC!

I figured out that the cause of the problem was that I only had one Scraper for both TV and Movies enabled. To solve the problem, I simply had to install/enable another scraper (any of them, it didn't matter which) and then simply re-select the scraper that I wanted to use.

Library updating now! Big Grin
You have to make sure you actually click on the scraper to enable it.